Turbo Jam Success pictures... Anyone???

Options
RuchikaPal
RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
Everyday i see a lot of threads about 30DS success pictures, Zumba, p90X, Insanity etc.... :ohwell:

But since i do turbo jam n still have almost 40 pounds to lose..i wonder if Turbo jam is the right way to go for it..?? I havent seen many Turbo Jam success stories around here!!!! :huh: :frown:

Anyone pictures or stories?? :flowerforyou:

Replies

• earthsember
    earthsember Posts: 435 Member
    Options
    I don't know, but I'm starting it in two weeks, saw lots of success stories elsewhere but not really here :-/
  • ikeandisabellesmom
    Options
    There are tons of success stories from Turbo Jam! Go to teambeachbody.com and check it out. I just finished my first month of Turbo Jam and I lost 10.4 pounds and 11.5 inches! It is an awesome calorie burner, but include some strength training too. If you have a pair of weights or a resistance tube you can use those too!
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    Turbo Jam is the only workout I've been doing since I started back in January. Just in the first couple of months, I lost something like 15 inches total. It's getting to be too easy for me now, but I've definitely had success with it. Let me see if I can upload some photos to show you my progress...
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    Okay, here we go:

1phr1h.jpg
  • ikeandisabellesmom
    Options
    That is awesome!! Great job! Have you tried adding weighted gloves or weights to make the workout harder?
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    Thanks so much! Yeah, I always wear the weighted gloves. I've also recently been doing Turbo Sculpt which is where you use weights (I use 5 lbs.) and Ab Jam. I bought the Maximum Results Kit from Amazon for like $75 and it was definitely worth the money. Unfortunately I think I've gotten about as much out of it as I'm going to for now, so I'm searching for a new workout DVD to try that'll challenge me more.
  • remisenforme
    remisenforme Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Okay, here we go:

1phr1h.jpg

Omg! What a change! Have you changed your diet or other things as well... or just using Turbo Jam?
  • Longs3
    Longs3 Posts: 9 Member
    Options
    I did Turbo Jam for about three months last year. I wasn't serious with my diet, but I still lost 12 lbs in all.

If you are looking to upgrade from Turbo Jam, you could try Turbo Fire. It's a lot like Turbo Jam, but more demanding. Think of it as the advanced version of Turbo Jam. I love it... I've lost 13 lbs since July 5th. I didn't track my measurements, and I wish I had followed instructions and taken my measurements at the beginning. I'm down two sizes in jeans - so I know that the measurements would tell the true story.

Sometimes I do go back and put in my old Turbo Jam cardio party dvds just because they are so much fun!!
  • KristinWill1023
    KristinWill1023 Posts: 43 Member
    Options
    Thanks so much! Yeah, I always wear the weighted gloves. I've also recently been doing Turbo Sculpt which is where you use weights (I use 5 lbs.) and Ab Jam. I bought the Maximum Results Kit from Amazon for like $75 and it was definitely worth the money. Unfortunately I think I've gotten about as much out of it as I'm going to for now, so I'm searching for a new workout DVD to try that'll challenge me more.

You should look into turbo fire!
  • RuchikaPal
    RuchikaPal Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    Okay, here we go:

1phr1h.jpg
    Wow its amazing to see how your posture just changed after losing weight!!!! I LOVE how your shoulders look and shape up!!!!! WOw!!!!!! :flowerforyou:
  • megannicolex33
    Options
    You all are so sweet, thank you for the compliments! I still have some more weight to lose, but I'm MUCH happier now than I was back in the winter. Turbo Jam is awesome. I'd absolutely love to try Turbo Fire but it's really expensive and I can't afford it quite yet, so I'm looking into cheaper options like the 30 Day Shred and others like it.

I did definitely change my diet, but not drastically. Honestly, I just count my calories. I didn't exactly cut anything out - I still eat a cheeseburger from time to time, or some chocolate, you know... mostly because if I knew I could never have those things again, I would quit immediately haha
  • iwannablean
    iwannablean Posts: 28 Member
    Options
    Wow! What an amazing change!!! Awesome indeed :)
  • attitudebaby711
    Options
    WOW!!!!! You look stunning!!!! Congrats on your weight loss!!! :-)
  • starcyndycyn
    Options
    You look amazing! You just convinced me to get Turbo Jam!!!! I am doing Hip Hop Abs right now, then I'll do Rockin Body, then Turbo Jam, then 30 Day shred. Thank you for inspiring me! :)
  • BeautifulNippy
    Options
    I lost a lot of inches last year with TUrbo Jam but unfortunately I did not take any pictures. Charlene is fantastic to work out to and very motivational. She does have a good video for working with weights also. It is called Turbu Sculpt.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!