Getting On the horse for the Zillionth time.

Options
Morning, wow I have not written on here for a while. Anyways I have been stuck for a while. We moved 2 months ago and I stopped p90x and started running.( I was on week 3 of p90X @ the time) the running has been wonderfuk, but for some reason I just have not motivated myself to get beyond the hump I am in. I keep staying around 165-168. I hate 168 (lol)
what have you done to just get back up and push for real, because I am working our but I am not constantly on top of it like I was when I lost 50lbs.
As I write I know what I need to do, I can look back and see the things I did, but for some reason they seem a bit foreign to me. I dont want to be defeated but that feeling keeps wanting to creep back up. The feeling of accetping that it is what it is. I was 168 when I lost weight after my 1st baby 2 yrs ago, and now after my 2nd I am stuck at 168 again. AHHHHH. Its so darn fustrating.
I have been very fit at various points of my life before children and I want to get back there. I guess Im looking for the "you can dot it" and "get off of your behind girl."
Well Today is a new day, its pretty early in the day so I have no excuse for popping in a dvd and working my butt off.

Replies

• caterpillardreams
    caterpillardreams Posts: 476 Member
    Options
    Found my motivation for all of you devoted fans out there. Thanks for all the posts you have been great. LOL Just did ripped in 30 gonna do a short run. Feels great. Gonna have to keep this up everyday.