does anyone else not notice the difference?

Options
2»

Replies

• justmarried15
    justmarried15 Posts: 60 Member
    Options
    I'm 13 lbs down, and on a small frame that should make a big difference. But feel the same way as you, OP. I'm stronger and more fit for sure, but I'm still wearing the same size clothes as almost 3 months ago, and I don't feel any smaller. I didn't really take before pics or measurements (I guess because I never really though I'd stick with it!) and I guess I regret that now. Maybe I'll measure starting now?
    I wish I "felt" like I've lost 13 lbs!
  • WABeachWalker
    WABeachWalker Posts: 133 Member
    Options
    I have a long way to go. I expect that I can hit goal sometime next summer. No one else seemed to notice until last Sunday. A friend asked, "How much weight have you lost?" She knew that I had started on MFP in July.

She said that she could really tell in my face which was great to hear. I know that my clothing is getting looser and I had to go find some new pants, but to know that one person could tell that there was a difference was nice to hear. My brain doesn't seem to register that I'm no longer carrying around as much weight as before, but I'm down almost 15 pounds and I'm highly motivated to tackle that next 15 thanks to the encouragement of my MFP friends!

For now I am enjoying the changes that I am experiencing during activity such as just feeling lighter and being able to walk up a flight of stairs without being ridiculously out of breath. Can't imagine what being at goal is going to feel like, but I'll let everyone know when I get there!
  • AliciaStaton
    AliciaStaton Posts: 328 Member
    Options
    Hi it took a while for me to notice. Now its showing in my clothes and the other night we were watching some old videos and I cant believe the difference, it is a nice feeling when that happens. Also today at work one of my work colleagues commented on the weight loss, which made me feel better, since I dont make a big deal of it at work, I just get on with it. All the best on your journey:smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!