THURSDAY (8/16) MINI CHALLENGE

Options
124»

Replies

• littlemom1983
    littlemom1983 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Done! Modified as per Livestrong, due to knee issues.

Perform modified jumping jacks to work the upper and lower body, while increasing the heart rate to improve cardiovascular strength. Stand with your arms and legs together. Reach your right arm above the head while tapping the right foot out to the side of the body. Return your arms and legs to the starting position. Reach your left arm above the head while tapping the left foot out to the side. Alternate sides for three sets of 15 repetitions.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/402827-step-by-step-low-impact-exercises/#ixzz23l0UN5kL
  • littlemom1983
    littlemom1983 Posts: 193 Member
    Options
    Perform modified jumping jacks to work the upper and lower body, while increasing the heart rate to improve cardiovascular strength. Stand with your arms and legs together. Reach your right arm above the head while tapping the right foot out to the side of the body. Return your arms and legs to the starting position. Reach your left arm above the head while tapping the left foot out to the side. Alternate sides for three sets of 15 repetitions.

Read more: http://www.livestrong.com/article/402827-step-by-step-low-impact-exercises/#ixzz23l0UN5kL
  • gaj87
    gaj87 Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    Done.
  • kmee1959
    Options
    busted my knee at zumba only did 1/2 the jumping jacks :(
  • RosyVVC
    RosyVVC Posts: 12 Member
    Options
    Done, great challenge :)
  • hlinn01
    hlinn01 Posts: 36
    Options
    I'm in
  • hlinn01
    hlinn01 Posts: 36
    Options
    Done! Super Challenge:)
  • mommyred35
    mommyred35 Posts: 282 Member
    Options
    I'm in and I'm done.
  • chinita96
    chinita96 Posts: 141 Member
    Options
    First time doing one of your challenges! I'm in today!

And done!
  • NikkiSmo
    NikkiSmo Posts: 180 Member
    Options
    Done - last night but couldnt get to a computer to check in!
  • Ambie213
    Ambie213 Posts: 118 Member
    Options
    I didn't get to these yesterday, but did them now...