Glad I Saved Them!!!

Options
So I looked in my closet this morning and wondered, hmmm, I've lost about 14lbs in a month or so...I've lost four inches around my hips and waist lets see....no more size 18 for me....I fit into my 16 dress slacks. I was so estactic!!! Just have to keep on going....would like to be down to an 8 by April 2010

Replies

• NykkieC
    NykkieC Posts: 622 Member
    Options
    That's so exciting! Congrats!! :drinker:
  • danarochelle
    danarochelle Posts: 212 Member
    Options
    YAY for you! I also would like to be down to an 8 by April (at the very latest) so I can enjoy my summer for once! I think it's doable. I'm a size 14 now so it's only 4 sizes and I think every 8-10 lbs is a size for me....that means I have to lose 32-40 lbs by April and I've lost 5 so far. Got a little ways to go, but I know I can do it and so can you!!!

Good luck!:tongue:
  • HealthyKt78
    Options
    Yayy! I just tried on all my jeans and they ALL fit. I'm a size 18 but it was getting kinda tight even my stretch jeans but I just tried them on and they all fit perfectly even the one's that aren't stretch. Awesome. So happy.
  • jenna_83
    Options
    well done!!! cant wait til i go down another size but guess i will have to be patient :laugh:
  • LisaZaugg1976
    LisaZaugg1976 Posts: 1,144 Member
    Options
    congrats!!!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!