Did your skin change as you lose weight?

Options
I was looking at my before pics & I noticed that I look way different now not just in body size but even in skin complexion. I notice that when I lost the weight, my skin changed a lot. They say that as you become fatter, your skin stretches out and when you lose weight, you skin reverts back to normal so hence the change in skin color but I don't know if its true.

Me at my heaviest weight:
IMG0024A.jpg
25302_109381645744997_1000001948595.jpg
before.jpg
IMG0006A-1.jpg

Now:
jeje.jpg
8336780_7882.jpg
8336780_5969.jpg
8336780_3926.jpg

Does anyone also noticed the same?

By the way I don't have any problems with my changing skin but I'm just curious to know.

Replies

• polo571
    polo571 Posts: 708 Member
    Options
    It changed alot when losing. When you lose that much weight your skin is going to be loose. I decided to maintain my weight loss for a year and my skin did rebound. Now I have gotten off the cardio junkie mode. I'm lifting for mass and doing circuit training for fat shred. The skin gets a little better every month and really excited to see 6 months from now after I have really pushed myself to the limit on weightlifting and increase my HIIT training with circuit training and plyometrics. Its a slow process but in the end I think I will be happy with it.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!