Your first TV Crush?

Options
1141516171820»

Replies

• Laura_Suzie
    Laura_Suzie Posts: 1,288 Member
    Options
    This wasnt on TV it was a movie... My crush was David Bowie in the movie Labyrinth. Ahhhh the innocence of childhood. Now Im like wtf? :laugh:

AHHHHHH, MINE TOO! I'm glad I'm not the only one. Still think he is sexy though :wink:

Same here. Gotta love him!

I think it's the pants...
  • PunkyRachel
    PunkyRachel Posts: 1,959 Member
    Options
    Steve from Blue's Clues... :love:

Wait. What?

I am not gonna disagree. I was so mad when he "went to college!"

the new guy is cuter than Steve
  • LinaBo
    LinaBo Posts: 342 Member
    Options
    I remember having a MAD crush on Uncle Jesse when I was about 3 years old. I grinned ear to ear when I saw this on TV...

fullhouse.jpg

Hard to pinpoint exactly, but Uncle Jesse was one of my first TV ones, anyway. The other that I can remember is Zack Morris. I wasn't a "posters" type of girl, so I didn't really have anything to outwardly display what my celebrity crushes were.

Stamos turns 49, tomorrow (I just checked). While not at the very top of my list these days, I wouldn't kick him out of bed, that's for sure. The man has aged remarkably well.

Edited to say: He even makes that mullet look good TODAY.
  • IronSmasher
    IronSmasher Posts: 3,908 Member
    Options
    erika-eleniak3.jpg

Erika Eleniak
  • memmers
    memmers Posts: 112
    Options
    Matt and Simon. Or just about any guy from 7th heaven.
    7th-Heaven14.jpg

Lawrence brothers :)
    tumblr_lrajvcVuB91qcpceq.jpg
  • bonjour24
    bonjour24 Posts: 1,119 Member
    Options
    I'm so happy to see that i'm not the only person who's 1st crush was a cartoon character!
    Mine was Freddie from Scoobie-Doo. It was the orange cravat and that white jumper that never got dirty.
  • Rachelle_Ohh
    Rachelle_Ohh Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    Derek from Barney the Dinosaur and Mike (the Miz) from the Real World/WWE. lmfao
  • MFPBrandy
    MFPBrandy Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    JohnnyGage.jpg

JohnnyGage2.jpg

Johnny Gage (Randolph Mantooth)

Yep, showing my age as well.

Imagine my thrill when I got to meet him and get a picture with him and his autograph just a few years ago!
    ^^^THIS^^^ I'm so glad you posted; I couldn't remember the show's name! I totally had a crush on him...

ETA: I'm pretty sure my age was still in the single digits, but there's just something about firemen!
  • MeggieMurad
    MeggieMurad Posts: 10 Member
    Options
    Shawn Hunter from Boy Meets World.