Need some major advice!!

Options
Okay I may have exercised a little too much today and got a little carried away. Here is what I did today:

Had physical therapy for my back this morning for an hour and then late morning I did 1/2 of swimming laps for 36 minutes (I know this is slow for most people but today was my first day of swimming laps in over a year so it was continuous lap swimming for me so tired me out) and then this afternoon I did Walk Away the Pounds Walk Slim 4 Fast Miles which is 4 miles in 50 minutes and then did 45 minutes of Wii Fit Plus on advanced exercises. As of right now I have only eaten 791 calories. I haven't eaten dinner yet. I am not hungry.

The thing is I am on a yeast free diet due to a yeast allergy and a mold elimination diet due to this allergy as well. So basically all I can eat is fresh fruits and vegetables and organic meats. I had planned on just eating a talapia fillet and about two to three servings of green beans with some almond slivers and a serving of brown rice and maybe a piece of yeast free toast with some omega balance peanut butter for a bedtime snack but that doesn't add up to much. Any advice?????

Replies

• lisawest
    lisawest Posts: 798 Member
    Options
    Personally, if I had this problem, I'd probably go out to a restaraunt and enjoy. But with the no yeast deal, that is probably really hard to do. (My mom was on a very similar diet for quite awhile.) Can you do dairy? Maybe you could make a fresh fruit smoothie or shake. Maybe try eating your dinner twice? This is a toughie. I hope others can be more helpful than me!

Good luck!
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    I am allergic to milk as well forgot to add that. Sorry have mild allergies to milk, onions and shrimp.....so those are out. I do almond dream for milk substitue.
  • kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    When anyone has issues with cals, I always suggest nuts and pb
    I also rec drinking cals..I know milk is an issue for you....can u drink soy milk or any sort of protein shake etc?

Kim
  • kroger7
    kroger7 Posts: 124 Member
    Options
    Nuts are fairly high in calories for a small amount, maybe a cup of trail mix? Watch out for the fat content though. What a lovely problem to have, way to go on all the hard work today!!! :drinker:
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    Most protein shakes have some type of dairy or other ingredient that I am unable to have in my diet due to allergies. I can have nuts in moderation but I have to be careful because of the mold elimination diet part. I can't have anything that has sugar or any sugar substitutes because mold feeds on it so if I was to get mold or any variation then etc etc. It is a very strict and tedious diet so hard. I may just chuck it up and then just be careful and stick to a low diet tomorrow and do minimal exercising tomorrow. Thanks for the advice.
  • leavinglasvegas
    Options
    How about adding some olive oil to your meal. Thats an easy way to add cals. I like to toss my green beans in EVOO and toss in some slivered almonds and sprinkle on some garlic salt.
  • PureAndHealthy
    Options
    How about instead of green beans having a potato and smothering it in coconut oil? That would add some dairy-free, yeast-free, sugar-free calories! :smile:
  • PJilly
    PJilly Posts: 21,661 Member
    Options
    How about a big pile of scrambled eggs?
  • Biggestloserfan
    Options
    Thanks for the great ideas I was able to up my calories a little and even had a bag of natural popcorn so now I only have a deficit of 1600 versus over 2100 calories. So I think I am leaving it at that because I am so full. :). I appreciate all of the quick responses and great ideas. I love MFP so much for this!!!!!!!!!!!!!