Sticking to it.

Options
Hello, I'm Natalie!
I always say I'm going to do this and that (especially lose weight or eat healthy) and I never stick to it.
So, starting today I'm going to try my hardest to keep my word.
This will involve eating much healthier than I do now and working out.
I know I'm not really fat, but I don't have the body I would love to have...
And if it's not that hard then, I don't see why I cant!

Problem, umm. It IS that hard!!
At least for me... I love eating.
And I love eating things that are loaded with fat and sugar.
So ending my relationship with fast foods and candy might be hard, but worth it in the end.
I'm here to talk if anyone wants.
Good luck everyone. :)

Replies

• tiffanygil
    tiffanygil Posts: 478 Member
    Options
    Welcome! You can do it! It is hard and so rewarding when you stick to it...Good luck:laugh:
  • kandyjo
    kandyjo Posts: 4,648 Member
    Options
    WELCOME!!! I :heart: MFP.... more specifically, my friends here on MFP... They keep me inspired and motivated :smile:
    You can do this... Just set your mind to it... Attitude is everything :happy: I am just coming out of a rut, but I made myself get back into the game! I have found that when I am working out, I do so much better with every other aspect of a healthy lifestyle change... I eat better, rest better... live better.
    I just started some new things with my workout to keep it fresh... I am sort of ADD when it comes to working out... I like to keep it fresh :laugh: So, I am learning to change it up a bit and try new things... Right now, I :heart: Zumba!!!
    Good luck!!! Feel free to add me as a friend if you would like. I love meeting new people and I like to try to encourage people in any way I can
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    Hey Natalie! Welcome aboard.

1 good choice, that lead to another.

How do you eat an elephant? One bite at a time!!! :wink:

The way I did it was 1 choice at a time. I started in the afternoon, on a Wednesday, at 4 pm...why do I say this?? Because DONT wait till Monday morning, or after the wedding, or after the party!! Do it now!!(and I am writing this as much for my benefit as yours, because honestly-I wouldn't let anyone look at my food diary this week:blushing: )

So I grilled a piece of chicken, put 1 tbls of dressing on it, 3 oz of grilled chicken and so it began.

You CAN do this. Break it down.....in the morning you can have 300 calories...decide now what you will eat. Make a plan on exercise.....DONT overdo it...or you will burn out........and most of all ENJOY!!

There are times when I dance. Just put the headphones on and dance my azz off!! FUN...you must have fun.

Whew, thank you!! I am sick right now from the choices I made for food today......and it was a choice.

I am starting right now,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,this minute.............to be aware of my eating habits!

• FireMonkey
    FireMonkey Posts: 500 Member
    Options
    Welcome, Natalie! :flowerforyou:

This is a great site - not only about losing weight, but about being healthy and fit. You'll get a lot of support here to meet your goals.
  • arewethereyet
    arewethereyet Posts: 18,702 Member
    Options
    :glasses:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Good morning all,

I am new to My Fitness Pal and decided to post my first message. I started an exercise boot camp program last Wednesday and I'm proud to announce that I have lost 4.4 lbs and 2.2% body fat in my first week.:smile: I do not have a lot of weight to lose but the journey is still difficult. It's so amazing how quickly the pounds pack on and how much work it takes to get them off. Good luck to all those who are in the process of attaining their goals. Here is our boot camp motto: I can, I will, I must succeed!