Hit one of my Goals!! :)

Options
2»

Replies

• verptwerp
    verptwerp Posts: 3,659 Member
    Options
    You must be jumping for joy ...... congrats & thanks for sharing !

JUMPFORJOY.jpg
  • daydream58
    daydream58 Posts: 572 Member
    Options
    I like that it took you some time, I think that is more stable and do-able anyway. Plus it's taking me a lot longer than I anticipated at first... here I am a year in and only halfway to goal when I see some others got there in a few months... but who can say if that is sustainable. And MOST people can say if you go really slow it probably *IS* sustainable and stable, so I guess I'm doing great... but when my first anniversary rolled around recently I didn't know if I should be happy or sad, if you know what I mean!

After reading your post and thinking it over, I decided that HAPPY was closer to the truth of the matter. Slow and steady really does win this race apparently! Great job!
  • AmIhealthyyet
    AmIhealthyyet Posts: 361 Member
    Options
    This is so encridible and you have every reason to be proud of yourself!!! You earned all your success ! Thanks for being my friend and offering encouragement and support in my journey!
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    Great job!!
  • jakidb
    jakidb Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    You have EVERY REASON to be proud; Kudos!!!
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    aw that is so exciting! I got a little bit choked up reading that because I know the feeling - I too started at an obese BMI and it felt so good to cross over into "over weight". I'm not at a "healthy" BMI just yet... but, I am close.

Thanks for sharing your success :)
  • Wabbit05
    Wabbit05 Posts: 434 Member
    Options
    Amazing! Great Job! I'll do a little happy dance for you!
  • faefaith
    faefaith Posts: 433 Member
    Options
    Hooray!!!! Good for you love!! :drinker:
  • nixerific
    nixerific Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    Amazing!
  • jendc21
    jendc21 Posts: 5
    Options
    that is so amazing!! you are definatly an inspiration, to stick with it that long and get to where you "need" to be, i say it like that bc the whole bmi thing kinda makes me mad bc im 5'1 and suppose to be 115 but i know id look sick bc i know i have hips and whatnot... ANYWAY ... good work on that! congrats!
  • caitdev
    caitdev Posts: 10
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!