blueberry pie made me crazy!!!

Morphine
Morphine Posts: 1
edited September 20 in Health and Weight Loss
I started my diet 2 weeks ago, and I've kept my plan really well. I didn't eat much fat or sugar ar all.
But today, my homestay mother got awesome blueberry pie and ate it in front of me, and so do i!!!though I already finished my dinner and it was pretty late for dessert.
Fortunately, I just ate one and a half piece and came back to my room thank god, but I still feel dissapointed myself.
I'm goin to do more exercise this evening and sleep late.

Replies

• hi there,

if you eat healthy most of the days, and exercise regularly, occasional desserts will not affect your weight loss program. Portion control is key!

After 6 weeks for a change of lifestyle, i actually dared to go to KFC and order a snack meal. I had a chicken breast (removed the skin), mash potato (without the gravy) and a serving of coleslaw. The next day, I weighed myself, and I had actually lost 2 lbs!

So don't worry too much about the occasional fav food consumption. :flowerforyou:
  • I do that all the time. It's no big deal as long as your moderatly eating it. What I do is use junk food as a reward for working out. It helps me work that much harder....good luck!!
This discussion has been closed.