SO TIRED!

Good Morning,

I was hoping someof you had suggestions to get more energy. I am so tired all of the time. I want to feel awake and alert but I just can't.

Arrgghhh...

Help?

Replies

• yoovie
    yoovie Posts: 17,121 Member
    get in three workouts a week consistently to build your energy, have a high protein/fiber breakfast, get enough sleep and add an iron supplement - which should start showing a difference in your energy levels if you take them consistently within 10 days.

Dont stick with the iron forever- give a damn enough to change your eating so you are getting the nutrition you need, not enough calories.
  • Leeann1979
    Leeann1979 Posts: 1,090 Member
    I know exactly how you feel. I am ALWAYS tired. I play tennis 4-5 days a week, walk lots, and go to the gym a couple times a week. I have a thyroid disease which I know contributes to it, but I have been on meds for it for a year and a half. My head is always so tired. I can sleep for 9 hours, and be ready for a nap a few hours later. I take vitamins, including iron. I drink water, eat fairly well, etc etc. I am laying on the couch right now so exhausted, wanting so badly to work out, but I just cant. I want to go to bed. Its very frustrating.
  • marycmeadows
    marycmeadows Posts: 1,691 Member
    sleep more.
    eat enough. and eat the right foods. being healthy isnt all about calories - and neither is losing weight.
    work out.

this is all i do and I have more energy than i ever have in my life. I feel better at 30 than i did at 18.