• ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    bust out the taylor and play angel music
  • TKHappy
    TKHappy Posts: 659 Member
    Options
    Hope your day gets better!!

I will go get a mani/pedi, drive to a lake or pond and do some hiking, soak in the tub...music up with a glass of wine, or sit on my back deck with a good book! :)
  • 6mimi
    6mimi Posts: 1,439 Member
    Options
    I love to laugh. I try to think of funny things, find the humor in an otherwise less than perfect situation (yes, I accidentally baked two dvds that I needed to bring back to the video store and instead had to clean my stinky oven of melted plastic... yes, the baby took of his diaper at nap and threw poop on the carpet... the list goes on..:laugh: ) I also like funny movies, listening to dance music on Pandora, and remembering (since I'm Christian), This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I hope your day gets better. Wishing you lots of sunshine and laughter!!:flowerforyou:
  • samra2012
    samra2012 Posts: 715
    Options
    massage
    wine
    chocolate:wink:
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Booze. Not even kidding. Cheaper than a shrink and always helps me relax and stop stressing or moping or whatever. Booze in the hot tub is even better. Or booze and sex and the hot tub. I like to keep it simple.

Fudge it I've not got a hot tub.
  • Bridget0927
    Bridget0927 Posts: 438 Member
    Options
    DRINK, DRINK, or DRINK!!!!!!!!!
  • dawnp1833
    dawnp1833 Posts: 264 Member
    Options
    Dog love - my dogs always seem to know when I'm sad, and go out of their way to cuddle.

Or reconnect with nature in some way - beach, woods or back yard. Just being outside where it's quiet away from people to collect my thoughts and regroup.
  • deadbambi
    deadbambi Posts: 368
    Options
    I love to laugh. I try to think of funny things, find the humor in an otherwise less than perfect situation (yes, I accidentally baked two dvds that I needed to bring back to the video store and instead had to clean my stinky oven of melted plastic... yes, the baby took of his diaper at nap and threw poop on the carpet... the list goes on..:laugh: ) I also like funny movies, listening to dance music on Pandora, and remembering (since I'm Christian), This is the day that the Lord has made, I will rejoice and be glad in it. I hope your day gets better. Wishing you lots of sunshine and laughter!!:flowerforyou:

thank you! this is sweet!
    and the oven things is hilarious. xD how does something like that happen LOL
  • MsNewBooty83
    MsNewBooty83 Posts: 1,003 Member
    Options
    i envy you for being able to lay in bed all day! i dont have that choice with having a 4 yr old and 3yr old here with me. lol. i do have those days, i go to my gym, bust *kitten* and then im go for a swim, sauna or hottub. gives me some much needed quiet time and i know my kids r safe in the day care, so im worry free and stressless for even just a cpl hours, gets me back on track. then a nice huuuge healthy lunch and im cruise'n again :D
  • LadyBuell
    LadyBuell Posts: 164
    Options
    I'm kinda having a crappy day too. I won tickets to see my fave singer (Gary Allan) and tubing. Hubby doesn't want to go. My mother and my daughter both have to check with their SO before they can say they'll go. (WTF?) I hate not having RL friends. :frown:
  • DeniseBromley
    DeniseBromley Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    Bubble bath :-)

...Or shopping!
  • sevsmom
    sevsmom Posts: 1,172 Member
    Options
    Retail therapy. But only if I have the money. . .cuz getting bills you can't pay makes me even more depressed!
  • deadbambi
    Options
    i envy you for being able to lay in bed all day! i dont have that choice with having a 4 yr old and 3yr old here with me. lol. i do have those days, i go to my gym, bust *kitten* and then im go for a swim, sauna or hottub. gives me some much needed quiet time and i know my kids r safe in the day care, so im worry free and stressless for even just a cpl hours, gets me back on track. then a nice huuuge healthy lunch and im cruise'n again :D

oh no man, i WANT to lay in bed all day. that's what i WANT to do. hahaha. I"m stuck at work for 10 hours :'(
  • deadbambi
    Options
    I'm kinda having a crappy day too. I won tickets to see my fave singer (Gary Allan) and tubing. Hubby doesn't want to go. My mother and my daughter both have to check with their SO before they can say they'll go. (WTF?) I hate not having RL friends. :frown:

awe :( that really sucks. re-connect with an old friend? :3
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    Retail therapy. But only if I have the money. . .cuz getting bills you can't pay makes me even more depressed!

oh yes, ebay! Sitting on the women's clothes section watching bargains come up in my size in their last minutes of auction!
  • treehugger215
    treehugger215 Posts: 97 Member
    Options
    I try to remember it will pass, and then take the day for myself!
    -I like to relax, move slow, have a cup of coffee while I watch something. I love criminal minds and I love the movie clue.
    -A nice bubble bath with some essential oils like eucalyptus always helps!
    -A walk outside, or a good long hard run normally helps too!
    -Coffee with my family or a friend, getting out of the house always helps!

I Hope this gives you some ideas, feel better :)
  • chivalryder
    chivalryder Posts: 4,391 Member
    Options
    I used to go for a bike ride. I'm trying to get myself back to the point where I can ride again.

Nothing made me feel better than flying down a dirt hill on my bike!
  • McGruber03
    McGruber03 Posts: 113
    Options
    nap, run, wine...in that order.
  • YogaNikki
    YogaNikki Posts: 284 Member
    Options
    Let me count the ways:

-Yoga
    -Shopping
    -Massage
    -Yoga
    -Chocolate
    -Wine
    -Yoga
    -Bubble bath

Did I mention yoga? ;) Helps me to get my mood up when I'm feeling down :)
  • mousepaws22
    mousepaws22 Posts: 380 Member
    Options
    Food and wine- that's why I'm here!