Unspoken Prayer Request

Options
I need to ask for your prayers concerning my son Alex. It's nothing terminal but we found out something about him yesterday that kind of brought us a shock. I do not want to get into what it is right now. We just need prayer for his healing, for wisdom on how to handle the situation and for patience to get through it.
Maybe one day I will share it with you. Hopefully I will share it because he has been healed! That would be awesome! I know God is good and He has a special place in His heart for children, so it will be well. It just may take some time.
Thanks for listening and for your prayers. You guys are a good support team in more ways than just weight loss.
Thanks,
Melissa

Replies

• mechanicmom
    mechanicmom Posts: 5,695 Member
    Options
    I need to ask for your prayers concerning my son Alex. It's nothing terminal but we found out something about him yesterday that kind of brought us a shock. I do not want to get into what it is right now. We just need prayer for his healing, for wisdom on how to handle the situation and for patience to get through it.
    Maybe one day I will share it with you. Hopefully I will share it because he has been healed! That would be awesome! I know God is good and He has a special place in His heart for children, so it will be well. It just may take some time.
    Thanks for listening and for your prayers. You guys are a good support team in more ways than just weight loss.
    Thanks,
    Melissa
  • Carrie6o6
    Carrie6o6 Posts: 1,443 Member
    Options
    Lord I thank you for everything you do in our lives. I thank you for the wisdom you give us when we ask and expect. Thank you for your gentleness and kindness. You know the situation this boy is in Lord. I ask that you go into his heart and start working on him. I ask that he be able to discern you. Lord I ask that you give your wisdom and guidance to his parents. Make them clean vessels so they can put on you and handle the situation out of disciplining love. Let their son know they are sincere and loving when they talk with him. Thank for hearing our prayers Lord. Let us glorify you in everything we do. In your precious name Jesus, Amen
  • SoupNazi
    SoupNazi Posts: 4,229 Member
    Options
    You have my prayers, Melissa. Be strong.:smile:
  • lotusfromthemud
    lotusfromthemud Posts: 5,335 Member
    Options
    :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • PammyB3130
    Options
    Lord, we all agree together that You are a good and faithful God. we know that You are the great physician and that all wisdom comes from You. We ask Lord that You protect Alex and be with Him during this time. Comfort him and his family and give them peace during this stressful time. We love You Lord and we put this is Your hands. In our understanding we ask that You heal Alex, but ultimately we know that Your ways are far above and beyond our ways. You are in control and whatever comes, we pray that You will be praised and glorified through this trial. We put our hope and our trust in You. in the name of Jesus we pray, Amen!
  • babyhippo
    Options
    Alex, as well as your family, is on my list.

"Because of the Lord's great love we are not consumed, for his compassions never fail, They are new every morning; great is your faithfulness. I say to myself, "The Lord is my portion." therefore I will wait for him. The Lord is good to those whos hope is in him, to the one who seeks him;" Lam.3:22-25
  • Eve23
    Eve23 Posts: 2,352 Member
    Options
    Our prayers are with your son and your family. May God bring you through this with all his wisdom, grace and understanding.
    Amen to all the prayers that have been sent and all those that will in the days to come.

We are here for you.:flowerforyou:
  • kistinbee
    kistinbee Posts: 3,688 Member
    Options
    :heart: :heart: :heart: :flowerforyou: :flowerforyou: :heart: :heart: :heart:
  • rpowersrph
    Options
    Matthew 4:23–24 Jesus healed every disease
    23[Jesus] went throughout all Galilee, teaching in their synagogues
    and proclaiming the gospel of the kingdom and healing every disease
    and every affliction among the people. 24So his fame spread
    throughout all Syria, and they brought him all the sick, those afflicted
    with various diseases and pains, those oppressed by demons, epileptics,
    and paralytics, and he healed them.

we are here praying for you and your family
  • GinaB30
    GinaB30 Posts: 725 Member
    Options
    I'm sorry you've been given a shock, but if you lean on God and not your own understanding, he will bring you through this with strength that you never knew you had.
    I'll pray now.

"Dear Heavenly father we come together in agreement over this precious little boy, that you would strengthen his body and heal him. Lord, you know what is wrong and what healing he needs, and I ask that you would lay your hand apon him and heal him. Give strength to his family, wisdom to deal with everything that has come their way, and peace that goes beyond all understanding. In Jesus name, Amen."

So now we've got to have faith! =o)
  • icandoit
    icandoit Posts: 4,163 Member
    Options
    Alex and your family are in our prayers. I am sharing this with some friends outside to MFP too.
    God bless.
  • alf1163
    alf1163 Posts: 3,143 Member
    Options
    I am praying for you and your family. :heart: :flowerforyou:
  • yoginimary
    yoginimary Posts: 6,783 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • Erica92627
    Options
    I have a strong belief in God and his works. You have my prayers.
  • Mireille
    Mireille Posts: 5,134 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou:
  • kelpie06
    kelpie06 Posts: 93 Member
    Options
    Alex and your family are in my prayers. :flowerforyou:
  • aslavich
    aslavich Posts: 250 Member
    Options
    I am also praying for you and your family...
    Through God, all things are possible...
    Angela
  • mommared53
    mommared53 Posts: 9,543 Member
    Options
    I'll be praying for Alex and your family. Remember God has very broad shoulders so give your burdens to Him and don't keep taking them back. :heart:
  • alaskagal
    Options
    Prayers & Peace
    :heart:
  • garimac
    garimac Posts: 174
    Options
    I will add your familly to my prayer list.
    God Bless you