ONE YEAR on MFP - My year in NUMBERS and pics :-)

Options

Replies

• jentarver
    jentarver Posts: 192
    Options
    I am blown away and so humbled by you!! Amazing!
  • awillkies
    awillkies Posts: 53 Member
    Options
    My God seriously you look incredible. what a change, holy cow. in every way: congratulations!
  • slyde87
    slyde87 Posts: 42
    Options
    What an amazing story! Your story is very motivational. And you should be very proud!
    Congrats!
  • IsMollyReallyHungry
    IsMollyReallyHungry Posts: 15,350 Member
    Options
    wow!! You look amazing Joy and what an inspiring story also!! Keep up the good work!! Congrats!! and most of all thanks for sharing!
  • In_It_For_Me
    Options
    You are AMAZING!!! Such an inspiration and proof that consistency really does pay off... :smile:
  • kisses4dylan
    kisses4dylan Posts: 46 Member
    Options
    OK i am EXTRA emotional but I must say this story just brought tears to my eyes! Congratulations on a job well done and thank GOD for your success; your story; and the motivation it is offering to people like me! You are SUCH an inspiration and I am excited for what you accomplished so far!

WAY TO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
  • pcotter54
    pcotter54 Posts: 707 Member
    Options
    Wow, your neurosurgeon is probably hoping he can use your story and pictures to motivate some of his at-risk patients! Fabulous story.
  • snelson1966
    snelson1966 Posts: 31 Member
    Options
    Great pictures, great post, great job! What a great role model you are for your girls, well done!
  • mizzleslie7
    Options
    Wow such an inspiration.. you look amazing !!! :flowerforyou:
  • burtonhl
    burtonhl Posts: 57
    Options
    You look great - and great advice, it's all commonsense, but always good for a reminder!

Thank you!
  • Maris165
    Maris165 Posts: 175 Member
    Options
    :flowerforyou: Hey lady!!!! I'm so happy and proud of you! Your hard work shows for sure!!! You look amazing and thank you for the continued inspiration!
  • jessc4343
    jessc4343 Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    Wow. Just WOW!! You are such an inspiration!
  • runningonmargaritas
    runningonmargaritas Posts: 69 Member
    Options
    Amazing and Inspiring. Congrats to you !!
  • zeebaby90
    Options
    omg! you look awesome amazing,incredible,beautiful etc
  • mistylovesmusic
    Options
    Absolutely amazing! You are an inspiration! You look wonderful! Thanks for sharing your story and CONGRATULATIONS on your success!!!
  • you are an inspiration!! well done x
  • Graceious1
    Graceious1 Posts: 716 Member
    Options
    I am so impressed with what you have done and all in a year and after spinal surgery. Inspiring!

Grace
  • ndblades
    ndblades Posts: 233 Member
    Options
    Beautiful! What an inspiring and amazing story! Happy one year!
  • tnjackso1
    tnjackso1 Posts: 312 Member
    Options
    Your story brought tears to my eyes....You look great! Thanks for sharing your journey!
  • Bertslady
    Options
    WOW, what an inspriation. You look amazing. Congrats and thank you. Consistency is my main problem. Your story has encouraged me, May God Bless:smile::smile:
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!