First Week of Boot Camp

Options
Good morning all,

I am new to My Fitness Pal and decided to post my first message. I started an exercise boot camp program last Wednesday and I'm proud to announce that I have lost 4.4 lbs and 2.2% body fat in my first week. I do not have a lot of weight to lose but the journey is still difficult. It's so amazing how quickly the pounds pack on and how much work it takes to get them off. Good luck to all those who are in the process of attaining their goals. Here is our boot camp motto: I can, I will, I must succeed!

Replies

• rogers8702
    rogers8702 Posts: 533 Member
    Options
    wow thats a great week, i know mpeople who have done the boot camp with great succes but have been a little scarde to try it myself. Someday nice job!
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    Thank You for the support.

296366.png
    Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Calculator
  • jenna_83
    Options
    hey thats really good :wink:
  • Chocolickkyss
    Chocolickkyss Posts: 3,654 Member
    Options
    This Friday is the end of boot camp's first session and we will complete a fit test, retake measurements and re-weigh to see what our results are. Since I am also scheduled for the second session of boot camp this will serve as a mid point for me but I am interested to see what kind of results I'll have.

Cross your fingers and I'll keep you posted.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!