How much did you lose in your first week?

Options
2»

Replies

• nikineophytou
    Options
    Hi I am doing slimming world and I lost 5 pounds in my first week.

My weigh in is on Tuesday so I am quite excited.

Good luck hun
  • egreeson
    egreeson Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    This is my first week, and I've lost 13 pounds. Because I'm so heavy, most of my "first weeks" are like this. I assume some of it's water weight, because I don't feel so much like a busted can of biscuits as I did a week ago:) Feel free to add me! I'm new to this!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options
    ive noticed most people lose waaay more their first week. well if they're bigger to start off with
  • Tori_356
    Tori_356 Posts: 510 Member
    Options
    2.4 lb.
  • JeffInBuckeyeNation
    JeffInBuckeyeNation Posts: 91 Member
    Options
    I lost 7 pounds my first week (and 25 pounds my first month).

It poured off me, mainly because I went from sitting/eating all day at work to a better lifestyle overnight. My body was in shock.
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    I have lost 4 pounds in 5 days so far, but I think that may be too agressive. I think I'll eat a bit more to slow it down.
  • mjf0461
    mjf0461 Posts: 470 Member
    Options
    11.5lbs the first week.
  • YoungDoc2B
    YoungDoc2B Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    11 lbs the first week, it was awesome!
  • AllonsYtotheTardis
    AllonsYtotheTardis Posts: 16,947 Member
    Options
    I don't really know, to be honest. I was so pessimistic about this working (when I started), that I didn't weigh myself for 2 months. Just kept logging, and trying to eat better. Discovered that I lost 10 lbs in the first 2 months, so I guess I probably lost about 1 lb the first week...
  • ChapinaGrande
    ChapinaGrande Posts: 289 Member
    Options
    -1 pound--as in I gained a pound. Then the next week I gained another. It took another three weeks to get back down to my starting weight. My body is an *kitten*.
  • MissShancey
    Options
    i lost 10 pounds in my first week of weight loss
  • WEmralddiva
    WEmralddiva Posts: 1 Member
    Options
    I lost about 8 lbs in less than 2 weeks. I got really excited then came back to reality and figured it was mostly water weight. But, I am really trying to decrease my caloric intake. We will see what week 3 brings.