What did you have for dinner? :)

Options

Replies

• EllaNovella
    Options
    I had raw lettuce and celery with a carrot for 3 days and I'm getting tired of it... what are you having?

Well you are having quick add cals of 571 for brekkie and some other quick add cals for lunch?

Why not add all your food, it helps me to look it up on the database, then you can maybe see what is going on a little better and have more for dinner :D

Editing to add apart from 1 day of your diary, you are really undereating, so checking in those foods on the database is really going to help and then you can eat some more!

I have muesli with low fat yogurt for breakfast, also coffee with full cream milk and one teaspoon of canderel low calorie sweetener... and I looked at the info on the back of the pack and worked out the calories, did the same with the yogurt, milk etc and it's 571 calories :)
  • Drussander
    Drussander Posts: 266 Member
    Options
    Tuna and White Bean Spinach Salad!
  • KyleB65
    KyleB65 Posts: 1,196 Member
    Options
    Last night was left over homemade veggie curry and a piece of Naan bread.

Tonight is still up in the air as there are no left overs to eat!

Probably an omelet.
  • deb3129
    deb3129 Posts: 1,294 Member
    Options
    I had veggie burgers and steamed broccoli. Super yummy!
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I had raw lettuce and celery with a carrot for 3 days and I'm getting tired of it... what are you having?

You can try to add some walnuts, roast chicken/turkey even eggs with some spices. It might make your dinner more interesting. Just a thought. :)

The only kind of egg I like is sunny side up so I'll fry it in olive oil... but thanks!
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Last night was left over homemade veggie curry and a piece of Naan bread.

Tonight is still up in the air as there are no left overs to eat!

Probably an omelet.

What's Naan bread?
  • re08scue
    re08scue Posts: 71 Member
    Options
    I start with garlic, a sweet pepper and an onion. Chop it all up and toss it in a fry pan. Make that your base and create from there.

Now root through your fridge and find whatever other ingredients you can find. Last night it was lentils, green beans, spinach, kale and carrots. I added a splash of toasted sesame oil and a couple teaspoons of tamari. Oh and some tumeric & pepper because it's supposed to be good for me!

Tonight I'm having kale chips, roasted broccoli, baked sweet potato topped with a black bean & corn salsa.
  • LittleMissDover
    LittleMissDover Posts: 820 Member
    Options
    I had a vegetarian salsa bake, corn on the cob and salad. Was delicious.

Why are you having so few calories?
  • fitwithin
    fitwithin Posts: 210 Member
    Options
    Last night my husband made mock filets which is hamburger patty with bacon wrapped around it. I ate 1/2 patty.
    Salad with mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, and red onion with Wishbone fat free blue cheese dressing.
    Brussel sprouts (mashed and added Can't Believe It's Butter).
    Broke down and had 5 of his homemade french fries.
    Between that and the ice cream that was brought to my office, I gained 2 pounds in one day. Bummed

Back on program!
  • mckellipgirl
    mckellipgirl Posts: 63 Member
    Options
    Homemade chili and a cornbread muffin.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    Just to tell you why I'm doing it, I'm always afraid that if I eat a lot at night I'll just go to bed and not use the energy... but I think you're right
  • llpleslie
    Options
    I had baked potato and pork steak with fruit for dessert
  • javagsd
    javagsd Posts: 82
    Options
    Same thing I'm going to have for lunch today - a wonderful carrot/ginger/lemon soup from skinnytaste.com. Easy as pie to make if you have a food processor and blender or stick blender and yummy. Even with croutons and a blop of low-fat sour cream, under 200 calories and filling.
  • AShawneeF
    AShawneeF Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i will be having pork chops and corn. maybe cornbread. spread out of course over a couple hours so i don't get stuffed or go over for the day. maybe cut the pork up onto a salad? hmmmmm.....
  • EllaNovella
    Options

That sounds good... Because I'm afraid I'll go to bed and it'll turn into fat because I didn't use the calories...
  • cherryacid
    Options
    4 water biscuits with 2 extra light laughing cow chesse triangles followed by an apple, banana and just about to have some dried cranberries.
    I had a nice chicken salad for lunch so only wanted something light for dinner as im sat at work til 11pm.
  • reddingaz
    reddingaz Posts: 39 Member
    Options
    A ginormous salad of organic mixed greens & spinach with bell pepper, sprouts & homemade balsamic vinagrette followed by a fish taco using a small white corn tortilla, baked flounder filet and topped with fresh onion, cilantro, tomatillo salsa & fresh squeezed lime juice :) Yum!
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options

That sounds good... Because I'm afraid I'll go to bed and it'll turn into fat because I didn't use the calories...

That is Bro science. When you eat does not matter.
  • EllaNovella
    Options
    I had baked potato and pork steak with fruit for dessert

I'd probably just eat the fruit :)
  • randomtai
    randomtai Posts: 9,003 Member
    Options
    I had a bacon cheeseburger and some roasted potatoes with a salad.