Hi ~ I'm New to MFP

Options
I'm new to MFP and have started tracking my food the past couple of days. I think I've been eating so mindlessly for so long, that I forget that EVERYTHING adds up! Actually seeing it written down certainly helps me to see what I'm doing or more so, what I SHOULDN'T be doing. LOL

I haven't had much staying power with programs. I have a busy life, like most everyone, and have a tendency to let things slide and not follow through. I'm hoping and praying I can keep up with this and help myself by taking time for myself. I have to remember that I'm worth it and that there needs to be some 'me' time so that I'm around for a long time.

I always seem to put others first and myself on the back burner. I humbly ask for your support on the road I walk to better health.

Thanks so much!
Penny

Replies

• Artman2012
    Artman2012 Posts: 4 Member
    Options
    Hello my name is Art,

I have been using this app for seveal months now and it works great. I just wanted to wish you good luck on you weight loss. God bless.

Art Bryan
  • Jannalicious
    Jannalicious Posts: 215 Member
    Options
    I am exactly the same way Penny..Perhaps we could keep each other motivated...I have 100lbs or more to loose and I am also looking for a friend to share things with here. If you would like you can add me as a friend.

Janna