My first NSV, yay! :D

Options
xxpipsxx
xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
Today I went surfing, fun but as you can imagine for a larger person, the thought of having to squeeze into a wetsuit is almost enough to make you not want to do it. My wetsuit (which I got when I was about 15) in the last few years is a struggle to get on, 10 mins of pulling and shoving yourself in it, the last time I wore it being at my heaviest in June. Well today it just slipped right on :). Haven’t noticed it with any of my clothes, tho probably because they are all dresses, but yay :D Just happy and wanted to share xx

Replies

• dcglobalgirl
    dcglobalgirl Posts: 207 Member
    Options
    That's awesome!! One of the reasons (besides the expense) that I'm not that into scuba diving is getting in and out of the damn wetsuit. And it's so embarrassing because you always have to do it in front of 20 incredibly fit, thin diving people. Maybe if I get close to my goal, I can look forward to shame-free wetsuit-wearing.
  • exzcape
    exzcape Posts: 125 Member
    Options
    That is a great NSV!!! :) Thank you for sharing. It is always nice when something fits again that we couldn't or had a really hard time getting into.
  • xxpipsxx
    xxpipsxx Posts: 30 Member
    Options
    thank you for the kind words, means alot
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!