I'm Sick of all the Negativitity

Options

Replies

• KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Well I just really want to know if I SHOULD eat back my exercise calories? Please tell me! I also need to know why my fat isn't turning into muscle!! And Please please please, rate me on my looks! Do you think I'm cute?
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    i just farted
    This cracked me up! We must be the most mature people on MFP!
  • butterfli7o
    butterfli7o Posts: 1,319 Member
    Options
    What is negativitity? :huh:
  • WickedBean
    WickedBean Posts: 244 Member
    Options
    But I just want everyone to love each other and encourage each other...is that really hard to understand? I mean I thought this site was for support not to have people tell me how wrong I am when I do Stupid things.
  • LadyIvysMom
    LadyIvysMom Posts: 391 Member
    Options
    I got a headache from reading the first three lines of that.

:drinker:
  • Sharyn913
    Sharyn913 Posts: 777 Member
    Options
    Well.... Should we eat our exercise calories back???
  • jlapey
    jlapey Posts: 1,850 Member
    Options
    " I wish we could all get along like we used to in middle school... I wish I could bake a cake filled with rainbows and smiles and everyone would eat and be happy." ~ Mean Girls
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    #mfpproblems.
  • helencita13
    helencita13 Posts: 76 Member
    Options
    :drinker:
  • mwcraig34
    mwcraig34 Posts: 359 Member
    Options
    Whatever! Why dont we all crap rainbows and glitter! Than it will be a better place! Why is everyone so sensitive! And yes Freedom does cost a fruck load!
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    xkcdwrongoninternet.jpg
  • FlyByJuly
    FlyByJuly Posts: 564 Member
    Options
    Well I just really want to know if I SHOULD eat back my exercise calories? Please tell me! I also need to know why my fat isn't turning into muscle!! And Please please please, rate me on my looks! Do you think I'm cute?

Actually, I do think you're cute. More handsome than cute, tho. "Cute" is just too...meh...cute.
  • sizzle92
    sizzle92 Posts: 1,015 Member
    Options
    "How many posts do we need whining about how people are mean? If you don't understand the simple concept that this is an internet website where people come EVERY DAY in order to better their lives, and as part of that they commune and use humor to fill time and bond with others also going through life changes, then boooo to you."

Um really? "I'm sick of all the negativity" is the title of your post and you say this? You're special.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    #mfpproblems.

Whenever I see your avatar I wonder "what is down there"?????? :laugh:
  • sthrnchick
    sthrnchick Posts: 771
    Options
    I got a headache from reading the first three lines of that.

I couldnt get past the first line...soo...I bow to your awesome tolerating ability!
  • Treesy72
    Treesy72 Posts: 230
    Options
    I think I've read the term "Butt Hurt" a dozen times today. baaaaaaah says the sheep.......:indifferent:
  • pastryari
    pastryari Posts: 8,646 Member
    Options
    #mfpproblems.

i like to check on the girls. it's amazing i get any work done with these fun bags attached to me.
  • sizzle92
    Options
    #mfpproblems.

i like to check on the girls. it's amazing i get any work done with these fun bags attached to me.

OMG you just described my life! Ha!
  • tabooski
    tabooski Posts: 89
    Options
    there is no such thing as freedom, its an abstract idea.
  • nalfavi
    nalfavi Posts: 174 Member
    Options
    I was going to include the 'OMG LOOK AT MY BOOBS' avatar things but, yeah....