Leather Tool Time!

Options
While the weight loss has slowed considerably. (1lb a week as opposed to 3) The last hole I punched in my belt is getting too loose. So it's time for two more. I'll aim for Christmas to punch more holes in my belt, but at that point I should probably break down and get another one. (I do care about my proffessional apperance, despite what my family thinks)

I've been asked by some for some progress picks. However, our digital camera is dead, and a new one is not in the budget. So as soon as I can borrow a camera I'll post some. Although I have found a few unflattering pictures from last Christmas.

Replies

• kimber607
    kimber607 Posts: 7,128 Member
    Options
    While the weight loss has slowed considerably. (1lb a week as opposed to 3) The last hole I punched in my belt is getting too loose. So it's time for two more. I'll aim for Christmas to punch more holes in my belt, but at that point I should probably break down and get another one. (I do care about my proffessional apperance, despite what my family thinks)

I've been asked by some for some progress picks. However, our digital camera is dead, and a new one is not in the budget. So as soon as I can borrow a camera I'll post some. Although I have found a few unflattering pictures from last Christmas.

Congrats on the 'almost' 50 pounds lost!
    Great job!
  • jenna_83
    Options
    wow well done :wink:
  • MrForensic
    Options
    way to go man, i hope to be doin that soon too. good job and keep up the work
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats, buddy! And now a message from the wifely side of me....are you gonna be one of these guys who loses weight, but because there are no holes in the bad places of your pants, you still think they are just fine to wear. So instead of buying smaller pants, you're just going to keep making your belt smaller, causing your pants to pucker and bunch up around your waist? Don't do that. My husband does that. He REFUSES to get new pants because his don't have holes in the bad places....sigh....:laugh:

But seriously, great job!
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    Hey, congrats, buddy! And now a message from the wifely side of me....are you gonna be one of these guys who loses weight, but because there are no holes in the bad places of your pants, you still think they are just fine to wear. So instead of buying smaller pants, you're just going to keep making your belt smaller, causing your pants to pucker and bunch up around your waist? Don't do that. My husband does that. He REFUSES to get new pants because his don't have holes in the bad places....sigh....:laugh:

But seriously, great job!

The pants I wear now are doing that, and it irritates the hell out of me. I'm going to look for new ones sometime in the next week.
  • JDHINAZ
    JDHINAZ Posts: 641 Member
    Options
    :bigsmile: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :bigsmile:
  • vhuber
    vhuber Posts: 8,779 Member
    Options
    Good job man!!! That is sooo cool, I am with ya, just punch a couple more holes in the belt and ask for a new one for Christmas! As I have said before,Looking forward to seeing your progress pic's! You say you are slowing down on the weight loss, it sucks but our bodies adjust to the amount in and the calories burned each day. So will you try something else to change up your cardio? I just finished the INSANITY by ShaunT series. It is a sixty day interval training using body weight. You get one day rest per week. I still did my three days a week full body weightlifting along with it! It is absolutely great! I lost 7.5 pounds and a total of 8 inches! I really did not have a whole lot to lose and I did not "clean" eat either! I will be doing this along with my next series which will be Chalean Extreme! I am glad to read that you will invest in some new pants, I'd hate to hear of you having an embarassing moment !
    Verda
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!