Side by Side before & after Pics

Options
amykluver
amykluver Posts: 184 Member
Who can tell me how to do this? They are JPG format on my computer, but not sure how to edit them to get the side by side everyone has.

(In a whiny voice) I wanna be cool too :-(

Replies

• alarae
    alarae Posts: 263 Member
    Options
    This is so funny because when I read your topic and then glanced at your picture it is a side by side. I thought you were joking. Sorry I don't know how to do this either so thanks for posting the question. :)
  • MissShancey
    Options
    photo shop ..

but i use an ipad app called Picture frame
  • jynxxxed
    jynxxxed Posts: 1,010 Member
    Options
    I just do it in paint.. lol. Open both pictures in paint, drag, crop, resize etc.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    gimp.com

gimp is a free photo editor that's just like photoshop without the $$$$$ pricetag.

you can do side by side pics on it.
  • LuckyLeprechaun
    LuckyLeprechaun Posts: 6,296 Member
    Options
    if you have an iphone, there's a free app called "pic stitch" That's how I did it.
  • wareagle8706
    wareagle8706 Posts: 1,090 Member
    Options
    I just do it in paint.. lol. Open both pictures in paint, drag, crop, resize etc.

good idea too if you don't wanna worry with a new software
  • MandyMarie01
    MandyMarie01 Posts: 448 Member
    Options
    I use Word Pad but I think you can use paint as well, or Any writing program like Microsoft Works/Word just insert pic and readjust the sizes of the pics
  • LorinaLynn
    LorinaLynn Posts: 13,248 Member
    Options
    I use photoshop, but you can do it in photobucket after you upload the photos. There's something in the edit settings to create a collage.
  • palmerig88
    palmerig88 Posts: 623 Member
    Options
    Ive used lunapic its a free website
  • mandamommy3
    mandamommy3 Posts: 297 Member
    Options
    I just use paint to do mine, like someone else said.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!