Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

Exercise - Does The Schedule Matter?

I have finally gotten into the groove with exercise for the last 2 weeks but my question is does it matter WHEN I exercise? Last week I had Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday, Saturday, and the nothing until Tuesday, Wednesday, and today this week. My schedule varies and I'd like to be able to go with it instead of trying to stick to 3-5 days on certain days each week. I am doing a variety of exercises as well - from Zumba to P90X to running and yoga. Lots of variety to keep my interest. Thoughts? Does it have to be M, W, F, S/S to get results or does exercise in any capacity burn the fat I would like to trim?

Replies

• Jynus
    Jynus Posts: 519 Member
    exercise does not burn fat, it burns calories. you burn fat by eating less food than your body uses.. and use whatever sced u want. shouldn't matter that much.
  • mariposa224
    mariposa224 Posts: 1,241 Member
    I think the fact that you're DOING it is what matters the most. Change things up as you like, do it when it works for you, just make sure you do it frequently. :smile: It's good to have one or two rest days per week, but fitting workouts in the rest of the time should help you lose quicker.