OMG--Great Harvest Bread cookie is 500 calories!!

Options
Good thing the rest of my food choices today were super-light. wow. Anything you've been super surprised about?

Replies

• AnninStPaul
    AnninStPaul Posts: 1,372 Member
    Options
    every buffalo wing is 100 cal...before the blue cheese dressing
  • RUNN3Rmom
    RUNN3Rmom Posts: 441
    Options
    Shocking isn't it!?! I had a Subway cookie the other day and had no idea they are upwards of 150+ calories a piece!! Crazy!! Congrats on your lower choices and your indulgence :)
  • SweetxCatastrophe
    SweetxCatastrophe Posts: 593 Member
    Options
    every buffalo wing is 100 cal...before the blue cheese dressing

Maybe if they're battered and deep fried. The way I make them, 350 cals for 10 wings.
  • Graelwyn75
    Graelwyn75 Posts: 4,404 Member
    Options
    440 calories for my favourite slices of chocolate fudge cheesecake, lol.
  • annecolorgreen
    annecolorgreen Posts: 116 Member
    Options
    I remember thinking that Arby's turkey market fresh sandwich was a good plan--700 calories!
  • annecolorgreen
    Options
    100 calories for a wing? eek
  • Sugs94
    Sugs94 Posts: 375 Member
    Options
    Panera blended mocha...thought it would be a little splurge....this has been several years...but at the time was like 750 calories and 54 grams of fat!!!!!! Big splurge
  • trinitrate
    trinitrate Posts: 219 Member
    Options
    Quiznos Honey Mustard Chicken Wrap.
    1000 calories... 500 in chicken / veggies / wrap, 500 in dressing! Only made that mistake once.

Alternative to Arby's market fresh sandwich is their wraps. Get the turkey / swiss one dry and it's not too bad (500 or so?).
  • ChunkiChica
    Options
    Wawa Pepperoni Bagel Melt..

750 Calories

2040 mg Sodium (HOLY $%*#!)

62 g Total Carbs

100 mg Cholesterol

Absolutely melt in your mouth, kill yourself delicious. Darn.
  • annecolorgreen
    Options
    thanks trinitrate!
  • healthynotthin
    healthynotthin Posts: 223 Member
    Options
    All muffins at coffee shops like Starbucks/Caribou, etc. are upwards of 400 calories. It's so depressing. :P Plus a Cinnabon classic Cinnamon Bun is 880. *dies*
  • a_mandolin_
    a_mandolin_ Posts: 336 Member
    Options
    A teeny tiny itty bitty slice of white chocolate carmel macademia nut cheesecake at the cheesecake factory was 1220 calories. I knew it would be damn high (I was guessing 700ish), but for the crazy small size of it, I wasn't thinking that high!
  • mfpcopine
    mfpcopine Posts: 3,093 Member
    Options
    70 calories for a single Carrs Ginger Lemon Creme cookie.

I wasn't interested, but at Pax, a chain restaurant, I saw enormous cupcakes that looked like the old Hostess chocolate cupcakes with the squiggle on steroids for over 500 calories.

At least the calories were posted. I'm amazed by people who complain about the information being listed in restaurants. They apparently feel they have a right to live in ignorance and everyone else should be shielded from the truth.