Horror movie fan

Options

Replies

• Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options
    Looove horror movies. Just saw a preview for "The Possession" last night and it looks pretty good! It comes out the end of August.
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Any see Wolf Creek? Disagree or agree with me?
  • Il_DaniD_lI
    Il_DaniD_lI Posts: 1,593 Member
    Options

Never saw it, but it is now on my radar.
  • CannibalisticVegetarian
    CannibalisticVegetarian Posts: 1,255 Member
    Options
    I Loooooove scary movies, but rarely do I come across something these days that actually creeps me out. The last film that even came close was 'Poltergeist'...err the very first one. The others were decent. I want to find something else that totally gets me, but these days I'm just left watching the old school horror movies.

Also to whomever mentioned it earlier...

:heart: to Candyman
  • ashleen7
    ashleen7 Posts: 258 Member
    Options
    Wolf creek scared me so much I refuse to ever go to Austrailia! I love any horror flicks especially zombie horror.
  • amandatomicbomb
    Options
    im obsessed with horror movies. they're all i watch, pretty much. im trying to go to the Monster Mania convention around me this weekend, actually!
  • thebigcb
    thebigcb Posts: 2,210 Member
    Options
    Wolf creek scared me so much I refuse to ever go to Austrailia! I love any horror flicks especially zombie horror.

From start to finish it scared me, the way its filmed, the camp fire screen, the dogs, the "garage sceen"
  • mdbs2004
    mdbs2004 Posts: 220
    Options
    My kids n I love em. Girlfriend and her kids hate em. So we dont watch them :(
  • HauteP1nk
    HauteP1nk Posts: 2,139 Member
    Options
    Love horror movies! LOVE LOVE LOVE!

October is one of my fave months because they play tons of scary movies all the time... :)
  • Juliejustsaying
    Juliejustsaying Posts: 2,332 Member
    Options
    Oh Hell NO! I always cry when I get scared...how much fun is that...NONE!
  • pittskaa
    pittskaa Posts: 319 Member
    Options

now i need to see this. lol
  • PhotogNerd
    PhotogNerd Posts: 420 Member
    Options
    Love them! Although Silent Hill was one movie that creeped me out.....Pyramid head and those freaky nurses.....ahhh nightmares!
  • Smiling_Sara
    Smiling_Sara Posts: 203 Member
    Options
    I absolutely love horror movies. I like the idea of having the crap scared out of you, and then the movie is over, and the lights come on and all is just fine. =)
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    watch Insidious ...nuff said:)
  • hypotrochoid
    hypotrochoid Posts: 842 Member
    Options
    The first hour of Wolf Creek was fantastic, but after that it got a little cliche for me. Won't say more as I don't want to spoil anyone, as it is worth seeing.
  • Mctree20
    Mctree20 Posts: 137
    Options
    Love horror movies!!!! Hard to find anything scary though.

Last thing to make me jump was was Mirrors with Kiefer Sutherland. Wolf Creek was awesome.
  • MandaPaigeSparkles88
    MandaPaigeSparkles88 Posts: 1,289 Member
    Options
    2 words ZOMBIE MOVIES!!!! I flipping love zombie movies!!! From the black and white version of Night of the Living Dead on. I can't wait till the Walking Dead comes back on I am so excited!!!
  • Melroxsox
    Melroxsox Posts: 1,040 Member
    Options
    2 words ZOMBIE MOVIES!!!! I flipping love zombie movies!!! From the black and white version of Night of the Living Dead on. I can't wait till the Walking Dead comes back on I am so excited!!!
    i heart the walking dead:) have you read the comics of the walking dead? ....yes...im nerdy...lol
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    I LOVE horror movies! I love hem so much i watch them in different languages. (asian horror, swedish horror, german, ect) it takes ALOT to scare me i also LOVE watching shows like paranormal witness :wink:
  • rocksyraeis
    Options
    i heart the walking dead:) have you read the comics of the walking dead? ....yes...im nerdy...lol

The comics are so well done! Im always shocked at how well they are done in zombie horror comics! Come on OCTOBER!!!!