Hello! :)

Options
Hi everyone, my name is Becca, and I joined this site simply to keep myself on track. I am horrible at meal ideas, and seem to just grab whatever is convienent, and most likely bad for me. I also find myself to become lazy with my own fitness/nutrition because i am a personal trainer and am so busy taking care of everyone else. BUT that is no excuse!!! i need to be inspiration to my clients, and also be healthy for my family and myself! any comments and critique is very welcomed!!!

Replies

• NotSurprised
    NotSurprised Posts: 8,083 Member
    Options
    Hello Becca, I find it a little funny being that you are a personal trainer and are having trouble keeping yourself on track, but I understand, so much attention giving to others one is not able to take the best care of one self. I feel you might want to get yourself a nutritionist & fitness instructor to help motivate you to attend & be true to your diet or feel the consequence of paying for your mistakes & not get anything back on your investment being your nutrition & fitness, just like your own clients would dissapoint you and themselves by not meeting their own goals set for themselves. I don't know how much you need to lose, but from your photo you look pretty and probably not much, so it should all make it that much easier for you to meet your goals fitness & nutrition wise. Good Luck Becca. :smile:
  • RWilliams_Fit
    RWilliams_Fit Posts: 81 Member
    Options
    hey, yes it is quite sad i need help with motivation lol but its time i admit it and just deal. luckily i work with my brother who is a trainer as well and he is going to get me on track and his wife is a nutritionist lol so here goes nothing. i really dont need to lose "weight" actually ill probably gain a little since i weight train everyday....diff muscles each day of course but i am just not happy with my overall appearance i guess! i am also going to go a fitness challenge with a co worker, just to motivate eachother! :bigsmile:
  • spinningmango
    spinningmango Posts: 197 Member
    Options
    welcome to mfp! I wish you the best of luck reaching your goals :smile: