Gaining muscle and losing fat?

Options
I'm 18 years old, 139 lbs....I want to get down to about 115 - 120, hopefully by my 19th birthday, next February. By the way, I'm only 5'3". So I have a couple of questions and as many answers as possible would be greatly appreciated.....^^

First of all, I usually burn about 250 -400 with my exercise, depending on what it is. So should I eat those calories back or just stick with the 1500 that MFP recommends for me daily? I want to lose fat, so keeping a calorie deficit is a MUST. Will it still count as a calorie deficit if I eat my exercise calories back? I've spent the last month eating 1500 and haven't lost any.

Second of all, for exercise I do: Sun, Tues, Thurs, Friday, I do 35 - 45 minutes of intense cardio. Depending on what I do for cardio, it burns between 250 - 400 calories. And then on Monday and Wednesday, I do a circuit routine. This is my routine:

5 minutes of rope jumping
20 crunches
25 squats
10 - 15 (all I can do...for now) push ups)
5 minutes of running in place
25 leg lifts
15 lunges on each leg
25 chest flies (ten pound weights)
*****And, repeat. About, 3 - 4 times.******

Is this a good routine for losing fat? The cardio alone will burn about 300 - 400 calories (according to MFP)

Third, with doing all of this and keeping a diet high in protein, low in sugar, and eating lots of vegetables, fruits, whole grains, fat-free dairies, and drinking lots of water, will that be a good way to get a flat stomach? I have an event next May I want to look lean for so any advice is great!

Is it possible to get fairly lean by then?
I apologize for the repost. :)
A few times my internet lagged a little bit, so I didn't know if it posted or not so I went back and posted anyways (I'm still new to finding my own posts around here, I am sorry!). And, most of my questions haven't received any answers.

Replies

• AnvilHead
    AnvilHead Posts: 18,344 Member
    Options
    Looking back through your posts, this is the 17th time (literally, the *17th time*) you've posted this same question (most of them being exact cut-and-pastes). None of the answers you've gotten before have answered your question?