NSV - warning, may be TMI

Options
2»

Replies

• Shrinking_Stacey
    Options
    Hell yay! OWN them panties girl! I'ma sexy motha ****a in the dark;;)) Good for you.
  • reggie2run
    reggie2run Posts: 477 Member
    Options
    Fabulous NSV! You go girl!
  • jacquelyn311
    jacquelyn311 Posts: 13 Member
    Options
    I remember when my underwear started sagging on me, and I thought it was the craziest thing, like "isn't most of this fabric elastic?" Anyway, I told my mom and she said (and I quote) "Your underwear are the best measure of whether or not you're losing weight because when they start to sag that means your a** is getting smaller!"
  • SquidNebula
    SquidNebula Posts: 107 Member
    Options
    I love it. Great job.
  • minkakross
    minkakross Posts: 687 Member
    Options
    This is a great NSV story, I too have some "sexy" panties I found in the back of the drawer, it was a great ego boost. I'm now planning on buying a pair of sexy goal panties.
  • missypoo1974
    Options
    i'm sure you didn't mean it the way it sounds, but i'm bothered by the way you describe your former self as if it is of lesser value than your current self. that may be how you truly feel, but it shouldn't be, in my opinion.

a woman can be beautiful at any size or weight when she cares about herself.

many people here are even bigger than 250 and i would hope that they wouldn't take your words to heart for themselves and their self-confidence.

congratulations on your commitment and results, but love yourself no matter what.

Oh my word...I would hope that my post didn't make anyone else feel bad. If I did, I apologize! But to be honest, I did feel like less of a person back then. I have always been large and have been made fun of my entire life. The first time I was called a fat a** was in kindergarten. I didn't have a single boyfriend until the year after I graduated college. I always felt like I wasn't good enough. The only reason that I married my ex-husband was because I thought that I would never be asked by anyone else and didn't want to be alone any more...and I put up with a lot of crap from him that I shouldn't have for the same reason. My husband now is a good man and treats me well. But, I will say that turning his head felt GREAT! I know that it is wrong for me to let others make me feel unimportant, but I am working on that. It's not an easy thing to change, and it won't come over night. So, little victories like this are HUGE! I guess I didn't realize that my victory (or my wording in celebrating it) could have been taken as a slight to someone else.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!