♥ Hello from Myrtle Beach, SC

Options
Hi! I'm Val from Myrtle Beach, I have been on this site for a little while, about two or three months to be exact. I have been a Type 2 diabetic for about a little over 4 years, and not a really good.

I like how I look and I love my curves, I am 23 at 5'5, 205lb. (not really sure now, since I have yet to buy a scale and have a weight in). I am a pretty active person that just loves a good meal (both fatty and healthy), but for health purposes I have finally decided to shed some weight and watch what I eat. I have always been on the bigger side but since high school I started to make a downward spiral in losing weight. :D But it was within the last two years that I started to pick up the weight again and now I think I am back to my original high school weight (with a little muscle, mostly in my legs from all the walking).

I am also inspired to lose weight because I am getting married soon and no one wants to be overweight in a wedding dress. My fiancee is also on Myfitnesspal too, so we are losing weight together. :D ♥♥♥

Anyone in the SC, NC or Myrtle Beach Area, friend me!!