Should I switch to "Maintaining"?

Options
I am 5'4",19, female, 146lbs. I'm not overweight, and according to a fat % calculator my Body fat is 25% which is in healthy range. I have been eating right and exercising for 10 days now via 30DS and stationary bike ( i know it isn't long) i lost 1 lb, but then it went back to 146 today. I have been eating right on my calories (1280) and doing 30DS which i understand would make me gain muscle, therefore not lose weight, but I was thinking, maybe I should just tone up? I'm soft, but not fat, I lost inches by doing what I am doing, but should I just go for maintaining my weight and just focusing on toning? Or do you think I should go a while longer and try to lose more weight?

Replies

• gambit82
    Options
    You seem happy with your body size, shape, weight. you seem pretty confident. So you if you are happy sure why not?

Feel free to add me as a friend or anyone else who wants to add me please send a friend request I will accept and lets all keep each other motivated.
  • XxSarahKatexX
    Options
    You seem happy with your body size, shape, weight. you seem pretty confident. So you if you are happy sure why not?

Feel free to add me as a friend or anyone else who wants to add me please send a friend request I will accept and lets all keep each other motivated.

Haha I still have some belly I wanna lose, but i'm wondering if I tone up will it even be visible? If I switch to maintaining i suppose i wont be losing anymore fat, right? WOuld it stop my slimming process? :/ humm
  • xcmtnracer
    xcmtnracer Posts: 426 Member
    Options
    Take some advice from an old..er guy, focus on fitness and creating a culture of fitness for yourself. Maintaining is simply similar to changing the oil in your car to keep it running well, it's good for the engine and nothing else, strive to continuing improvement without over tasking yourself, an hour of good cardio each day and a good diet are essential. You will appreciate this when you are old..er.