How High Is Your Water Intake?

Options
2»

Replies

• lauren3101
    lauren3101 Posts: 1,853 Member
    Options
    I never used to drink a lot of water and loved on diet fizzy drinks. Now I've cut out the fizzy drinks completely and I've been drinking 8 glasses at least a day as recommended, and I've noticed a difference just on that.

I seem to lost weight quicker the more water I drink, is this normal?
  • HogSandwich
    HogSandwich Posts: 146 Member
    Options
    You people are crazy! I'd be lucky to finish a 600ml bottle (2 glasses?) a day. And yep, I totally know I need to do more. Totally. I just - :( I don't love water.
  • opuntia
    opuntia Posts: 860 Member
    Options
    I have an app on my phone for counting the glasses of water I drink each day, although I sometimes forget to update it. I drink about four to six glasses of water in the first couple of hours of the morning, and then I drink water and green tea throughout the day. Around 2 to 3 litres of water, and around five mugs of green tea. Sometimes I drink hot water with a couple of drops of peppermint oil in it - it helps with digestive problems, and also, quite randomly, I've noticed it makes my eyes look very shiny.
  • SKP1986
    SKP1986 Posts: 392 Member
    Options
    I love water and try to drink at least 10-12 glasses a day. Usually much more.
  • wgn4166
    wgn4166 Posts: 771 Member
    Options
    mine is 10 to 12 cups a day.
  • jinjin8
    jinjin8 Posts: 220 Member
    Options
    I hear you. I feel awesome when I drink at least 3.5 L per day, I've noticed it makes a difference with my weightloss efforts too.
  • OnionMomma
    OnionMomma Posts: 938 Member
    Options
    I average around 2.5 liters a day. On a low day I will still hit 2 liters with days of 3+liters. But mostly 2.5 liters.
  • NataBost
    NataBost Posts: 418 Member
    Options
    I aim for 90-100 oz a day. I usually hit it during the week but during the weekend I'm sure I'm lower. During the week, I'm at work with my lined water jug, so it' easier. I'm trying to work on that. :) But I do notice a huge difference in my skin.

14496283.png