• Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she can go too...

carl4.png
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    UNTOLDSMILE Posts: 150 Member
    Options
    I think Carl is a punk. It would not hurt my feelings if him and his mom turned, as long as Daryl and Glen stayed human!

LOL! I knew more wanted to see them go.
  • mdelcott
    mdelcott Posts: 529 Member
    Options
    I LOVE the show Lori I would love to see eaten. AMC is by far the best of the best
  • Sasssy69
    Sasssy69 Posts: 547 Member
    Options
    Read the comics. For me, the show doesn't do it justice.

True Story:

carl6.jpg
  • KidP
    KidP Posts: 247 Member
    Options
    I love the comics & have read them for years. I also really like the show. It does not bother me that they changed things. It'd be boring to watch if i knew everything that was going to happen. They're doing a good job and to me at least, it feels like much of the overall tone & feel of the comics is intact - but i recognize that's just an opinion. And (much like Game of Thrones), who knows who'll be the next to go...

And - Michonne!
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    Read the comics. For me, the show doesn't do it justice.

True Story:

carl6.jpg

Are they that much better? I hear that a lot, but have yet to check them out.
  • seamonkey789
    Options
    The comics are so much better and I've watched some previews for season 3 and am going to be pissed if they leave Tyrese out the show because they put T-Dog in there.

Also, I do not approve of the Governor WITHOUT the mullet
  • hooperkay
    hooperkay Posts: 463 Member
    Options
    Love the show too....

walkingdead.jpg
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    The comics are so much better and I've watched some previews for season 3 and am going to be pissed if they leave Tyrese out the show because they put T-Dog in there.

Also, I do not approve of the Governor WITHOUT the mullet

I will have to give them a look then. I should have added them to my reading agenda years ago when they were first released.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    Love the show too....

walkingdead.jpg

LOL!
  • AReasor
    AReasor Posts: 355 Member
    Options
    I prefer the comics and have stopped watching the show. My Husband loves both. Discussions can get a bit ugly, lol.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    I prefer the comics and have stopped watching the show. My Husband loves both. Discussions can get a bit ugly, lol.

I will definitely give them a look.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    Yeah the comics are fantastic. I love to artwork too.
    There is so much more character dynamics.

The one thing that annoys me is there is no Dale/Andrea relationship in the show.
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    Yeah the comics are fantastic. I love to artwork too.
    There is so much more character dynamics.

The one thing that annoys me is there is no Dale/Andrea relationship in the show.

Is that more elaborated in the comics? Now, are the Walking Dead comics the only title here that people are reading or does everyone have other comics they are picking up?
  • whierd
    whierd Posts: 14,026 Member
    Options
    I'm having trouble taking this show seriously. If zombies are so slow and lame enough to be stopped by chain fencing, why arwn't more people alive? Hell, a pillow fort would be enough protection.
  • CarleyLovesPets
    CarleyLovesPets Posts: 410 Member
    Options
    There is much, much, muccchhh more the to comics!

Other comics...
    I don't read superhero comics, I like a lot of the end of the world type comics.

Another fav of mine would be Y the last man - it's about all the males dying on earth except one. (Some want to kill him, some want to have kids with him to repopulate, ect, ect).

Saga is good too, it's rather new as well - so not as hard to catch up on.

The only kinda super hero one I like is called The Boys... It's very vulgar and it's about killing superheros - It's awesome.
  • jenny95662
    jenny95662 Posts: 997 Member
    Options
    Yeah, she can go too...

carl4.png

she has annoyed me since the start
  • UNTOLDSMILE
    Options
    There is much, much, muccchhh more the to comics!

Other comics...
    I don't read superhero comics, I like a lot of the end of the world type comics.

Another fav of mine would be Y the last man - it's about all the males dying on earth except one. (Some want to kill him, some want to have kids with him to repopulate, ect, ect).

Saga is good too, it's rather new as well - so not as hard to catch up on.

The only kinda super hero one I like is called The Boys... It's very vulgar and it's about killing superheros - It's awesome.

You like the more gritty and underground titles. I only read the first issue of The Boys. The Crow is my favorite indy title. I hear a lot of good things about Y the last man.
  • shannonj8489
    Options
    I don't care what happens, I'm just excited to see the new season!
  • Ashleyr_85
    Options
    Yes I love the show