Looking for someone my size to befriend

Options

HT: 5'2

SW:266
CW:230
MG1: 199
MG2:197
MG3: 180
UGW :160 I haven't decided if I want to go smaller. We'll see if I reach that point. I want a weight loss buddy who is around my height, same CW and UGW.

Replies

• laurie571
    laurie571 Posts: 152 Member
    Options

HT: 5'2

SW:266
    CW:230
    MG1: 199
    MG2:197
    MG3: 180
    UGW :160 I haven't decided if I want to go smaller. We'll see if I reach that point. I want a weight loss buddy who is around my height, same CW and UGW.
    im taller, but everything else is the same. add if you would like
  • SWilkins75
    SWilkins75 Posts: 277 Member
    Options
    im taller, but everything else is the same. add if you would like

I sure will :)
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    I'm just a bit taller 5'4

My SW was 237 now 233.9

I need to lose just over 100lbs

Add me.
  • weddingprincess
    Options
    I love you ladies.
    SW: 265
    GW:170
    Height: 5ft 8in
    I joined back 10' and stopped for who knows why and I was almost 285 at one point and I yelled and screamed at the scale and threatened it if it dared to say 300. I started losing and back to where I started. I need encouragement to NEVER stop ever again. I am a little under 4 months until my 21st birthday. Oh and if someone else can help me on keeping on track who has a rack please let me know. I am currently wearing a 42 H. I have looked into having them reduced and picked out a surgeon but nothing can happen until I am under 200 and a budget to spend. Thank You to all of you.
  • SWilkins75
    Options

My SW was 237 now 233.9

Add me.
    You want to weigh 130lbs? RUBBISH!!
  • SWilkins75
    Options
    I love you ladies.
    SW: 265
    GW:170
    Height: 5ft 8in
    I joined back 10' and stopped for who knows why and I was almost 285 at one point and I yelled and screamed at the scale and threatened it if it dared to say 300. I started losing and back to where I started. I need encouragement to NEVER stop ever again. I am a little under 4 months until my 21st birthday. Oh and if someone else can help me on keeping on track who has a rack please let me know. I am currently wearing a 42 H. I have looked into having them reduced and picked out a surgeon but nothing can happen until I am under 200 and a budget to spend. Thank You to all of you.
    Oh when you start losing a lot of weight, you're going to have back issues if you don't already. When that time comes it will be considered a health issue. Have you read about the after care of that procedure? My friend was going to get it done but after reading about it she changed her mind. Add me. If That's you in the white dress, I think you fill it out nicely. I have average to large boobies I guess. Before I gained 70lbs they were actually really nice. Then weight and children got them. I am a 44D..
  • buffyangel2000
    buffyangel2000 Posts: 54 Member
    Options

My SW was 237 now 233.9

Add me.
    You want to weigh 130lbs? RUBBISH!!

Haha, I hope I get there, right now I'd be doing a happy dance when I reach the 200lb mark.