Slim in 6???? Anyone tried it????

Options
So i was going through the website of beachbody and saw in success stories a lot of people used Slim in 6... i have never heard of this one before... :embarassed:

So i was wondering if Any of MyFitness Pals are doing this workout and if it gives the results it promises???

Reviews Please!!! :flowerforyou:

Replies

• rsua2281
    rsua2281 Posts: 13
    Options
    Hi! Yes they work...I bought my DVD's in 2003 to prepare for my wedding and I went from around 180 to 164 back then...I just started again and I am on day 3 of week 2 and I already see my stomach changing shape. I have a waist! I have not lost weight yet but I am not eating right either...well I am not pigging out but I am not really eating like I should. I honestly think that these DVD's definitely do what they say...you may not lose all the weight that you want but you will totally re-shape your body, and you will love it! I had a baby 8 months ago and gained 56 pounds, 5 months ago i was only down 21 pounds, and since I started tracking with MFP, and working out, I am down another 16 pounds. The day I had my baby I was 256, that was 8 months ago, and this morning I weighed 219...my goal is to one day fit into my wedding dress again and reach 165 again. I am making small goals though! Very small goals...right now my challenge is 20 days straight and I will then reward my self, and then my next goal will be to finish Slim in 6...I know I will have to buy new clothes after I finish, so that will be my REWARD!

Good Luck, I hope you do buy the Slim in 6 series, and I can't wait for you to share your success!:wink: