Campbells Soup Diet

I have had a tooth problem lately and been forced to eat soup. Along with fruits and veggies I wondered if eatting the healthier choices of canned soups would be a quick and easy option in the future (for times when I don't have time for dinner or lunches at work)
I read about the Campbell Soup Diet and their way of making their newer better and healthier products into a normal routine.

http://www.livestrong.com/article/488740-campbells-soup-diet/

I read about it on here and there are other websites (like the main Campbells site) that has more about it.

What do ya'll think? Worth trying? Not really? There are different products than just soups as well like pasta sauces and bread products.

Anyone tried this before? Or thought about it? I love to eat fresh food daily and some times it gets expensive. Would this way be cheaper or more expensive?

What do you guys think??

Replies

• Miss_dannii
    Miss_dannii Posts: 1,351 Member
    Never even heard of it! Might check it out.. x
  • cjhart81
    cjhart81 Posts: 200 Member
    Why not just make your own soups and then you know exactly whats in it and you can make a big batch and freeze in containers and just defrost what you need when you need :)
  • KRaemondH
    KRaemondH Posts: 120 Member
    WOULD TOTALLY DO THAT... but we have no freezer room. my hubby LOVES TO FREEZE EEEEEEEEEEEEVERYTHING! LOL