Been look around for a while...hi!

Options
EyeBite
EyeBite Posts: 35 Member
So I have scanned numerous posts from various users for some time for inspiration and answers to questions i know someone has asked, or opinions on something I know others have talked about. You guys have some real interesting things to say!

I've been going to body pump 4x a week for 3 months now. I'm very much so into the idea of lifting heavier. You guys have really opened my eyes and curiousity got the cat; I plan on doing NROLFW. I cycle, do body combat and sometimes body attack. I run periodically, but I would like to loose a considerable amount before I start jogging. Gotta watch the knees.

I'm a big girl but I enjoy BUSTING MY BUTT and at the same time show them just how big girls can move! =) I'm also a vegetarian so I'm a GREAT example, unfortunately, of how being a vegetarian does not necessarily mean healthy. I can be disciplined, but food is my weakness. I had to learn for myself that there isn't enough working out to combat a bad eating habit.

It's real lonely trying to loose weight by yourself and it's a real downer when the phatties around you (who also "want" to loose lbs) are never positive and a constant discouragement!! I can't wait to jump into MFP and meet some you all =)

I want to be lean. I want to be strong. I want to feel great!

Replies

• veggiebound
    veggiebound Posts: 78 Member
    Options
    Hi, I love the great outlook on life :wink: I need to lose about 39 lbs and I'm trying to get to being a healthy veggie too. Feel free to add me
  • CaoimheN
    CaoimheN Posts: 16
    Options
    Yep, love that attitude!! add me - I could do with a dose of your positivity! And will return the favour :)
  • EyeBite
    EyeBite Posts: 35 Member
    Options
    I would be doing well to loose about that much. I've at least...60 lbs (yikes) to loose but, I'll get there.
  • sakuragreenlily
    sakuragreenlily Posts: 334 Member
    Options
    You're definitely on the right track! I have about 5000 to lose (or at least it feels that way ;)) But I'm more worried about being healthy so I'm looking at the scale as an after thought...

I love your comment about being a vegetarian. I'm a vegetarian too and someone asked me, "How is it possible for a vegetarian to be fat?!"... and I said "Well... there isn't any meat in cupcakes!"

Good Luck!