Cheese Wedges

Options
2»

Replies

• stephl21uk
    stephl21uk Posts: 123 Member
    Options
    i wish we had all these different flavours in the uk!! the only flavours we have are normal, light and extra light :0( they sound very yummy!
  • jlynn6810
    jlynn6810 Posts: 68 Member
    Options
    Check out Hungry Girl recipes/website. She uses those wedges for everything!! And all of her stuff that I have tried is really good...
    http://www.hungry-girl.com/newsletters/raw/1337

thanks J lynn..this is interesting!
    Glad to help :)
  • Anno_Domini
    Options
    I use these for dinner all the time!

Sautee some veggies and some lean protein in a dab of olive oil. Just about anything works. Asparagus tips and a sliced-up turkey sausage. Zucchini and diced chicken breast. Mushrooms and crumbled ground turkey. Whatever you have on hand - this is a fabulous end of the week, use up what's left in the fridge meal.

When that's almost fully cooked, toss in a cheese wedge or two and a splash of milk. Heat and stir until they melt into a lush cheesy sauce. (Cutting the cheese into smaller pieces helps it melt more easily). Toss to make sure your meat and veggies are evenly coated then devour.

This is such a quick and simple meal but it's sooo good, fresh and clean and yet decadently cheesy at the same time; and you can eat it over and over with different proteins and veggies and never have the same meal twice.
  • Gidzmo
    Gidzmo Posts: 905 Member
    Options
    Munch them by themselves or have them with fruits or veggies (a chopped up wedge would be great on a salad).
  • CrimsonDiva7
    CrimsonDiva7 Posts: 171 Member
    Options
    I melt them over veggies or whole wheat pasts.