Light a fire under my band please....

Options
:wink: I was banded on Dec 22nd, 2011. I have NOT followed the way of eating you are supposed to have with the band. I have NOT excercised faithfully 30 minutes a day like I am supposed to. I am just now starting to get back on track. I know I've heard alot of different calorie intakes and I'm not sure what I should do. I was probably eating 2500 calories a day EASY and I feel like cutting it down to 1000 all of a sudden that I am setting myself up for failure. Is 1400-1500 calories ok for right now. I just don't want to set myself up to fail and fall of the band wagon again ya know. Would love your words of wisdom. I love this place.

Replies

• Eagles802051
    Eagles802051 Posts: 54 Member
    Options
    Im not sure about your height or weight but 1000 calories is way too low for sure. I would actually pry start at about 1800 to 1900 clean HEALTHY calories a day. Do this for the first 2 weeks then lower it by 100 calories a week until you find your sweet spot. Keep protein fairly high and bad fats low. This will take time but its all about living a healthy life not just a quick diet. Good luck and stick with it!