Doppleganger the person above you!

Options
2»

Replies

• abberbabber
    abberbabber Posts: 972 Member
    Options
    After seeing other photos, I have to say a 20-something Victoria Spence from The Tribe TV series... best.show.ever.

tribeheaven.co.uk/cast/wp-content/gallery/little-blonde-hen/Victoria%20Spence%2002.jpg

and a thank you for the brigette bardot reference... you are my new best friend!

haha she's cute, kind of like a brunette Reese Witherspoon! It's the chin. I get comments on my chin all the time. Yay for pointy chins!

I have one too! They are a mark of power! :D

I would rather have a pointy chin than a double chin is what I say! :drinker:

I have someone in mind for you, but I can't for the life of me think of her name! :laugh:
  • frenchy2010
    Options
    After seeing other photos, I have to say a 20-something Victoria Spence from The Tribe TV series... best.show.ever.

tribeheaven.co.uk/cast/wp-content/gallery/little-blonde-hen/Victoria%20Spence%2002.jpg

and a thank you for the brigette bardot reference... you are my new best friend!

haha she's cute, kind of like a brunette Reese Witherspoon! It's the chin. I get comments on my chin all the time. Yay for pointy chins!

I have one too! They are a mark of power! :D

I would rather have a pointy chin than a double chin is what I say! :drinker:

Haha yes! I wish they had like buttons on here!