Carrie Prejean was so dumb & rude to Larry King last night

Options
Did anyone watch that? Unbelievable. She unmiked herself during the interview and then, refused to answer further questions, contradicting herself a million times. Yeah, good luck selling her book. What a joke.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1R0a9xq6uek

Replies

• BossyGirl
    BossyGirl Posts: 173 Member
    Options
    OMG she acted like a 16 year old girl...sooooo immature. Why did she even decide to be on his show? I hope shes feeling really silly today!
  • Phoenix_Rising
    Phoenix_Rising Posts: 11,417 Member
    Options
    I didn't see last night's show, but I saw her talking about how immoral it was to (paraphrased) sell your body for money. Um hello? Miss America pageant? Selling your body for money!! I'm not saying people don't change but so quickly and publicly? Ugh. Makes me ill.
  • iplayoutside19
    iplayoutside19 Posts: 2,304 Member
    Options
    You all realize you're letting the opinions of a model get you riled up, right?

She's doing the same thing Rush Limbaugh does. I don't think Rush's beleive's half the stuff he says on his radio show. But it attracts and audience and that's what advertisers want, so he gets paid.

Just ingnore her, and she won't sell anything.
  • amicklin
    amicklin Posts: 452
    Options
    You all realize you're letting the opinions of a model get you riled up, right?

Haha! Yeah, models aren't noted for being the most brilliant of people...
  • moujie
    moujie Posts: 229
    Options
    Just ingnore her, and she won't sell anything.

now if we could just collectively accomplish that with john & kate and paris hilton think what a better world it would be!!
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    She's doing the same thing Rush Limbaugh does. I don't think Rush's beleive's half the stuff he says on his radio show.
    Sadly, I think she really does believe the crap she's selling.

I love how her racy pictures and sex tape are all part of a conspiracy to discredit her from her enemies. Yeah, because they FORCED her to make those pictures and the tape way back before they even knew who she was.

People who take no responsibility for their own bad choices irritate the heck out of me.
  • akgrant
    akgrant Posts: 293 Member
    Options
    She's doing the same thing Rush Limbaugh does. I don't think Rush's beleive's half the stuff he says on his radio show.
    Sadly, I think she really does believe the crap she's selling.

I love how her racy pictures and sex tape are all part of a conspiracy to discredit her from her enemies. Yeah, because they FORCED her to make those pictures and the tape way back before they even knew who she was.

People who take no responsibility for their own bad choices irritate the heck out of me.

MacMadame, I love the quote you have about success, who said that?
  • sara1786
    sara1786 Posts: 101
    Options
    wow- She's only hurting her own image. She acted as if she was entitled to something-- she's the one who came on the show.
  • jowily
    jowily Posts: 189 Member
    Options
    Just one point - if you watched the interview...she entered into mediation and agreed to confidentiality in the matter - when Larry asked about it she declined to comment citing confidentiality - which is a reasonable response. However Larry kept pushing it - had he left it alone it would have been an non-issue. I love watching Larry - but he did push too far when she said it was a confidential arrangement. Now, having said that - she has made some questionable choices and now she "doth protest too much!" She has some valid points - but as the bible says - remove the plank from your eye before you try to remove the splinter from others.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45zkZCGY5Q

Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill were on the air immediately after Larry King Live.

Here is a clip of their reaction to Larry King's "interview" with Carrie Prejean.

Priceless!!

I would have loved to work at CNN for two days, last night and today to hear all the journalists, anchors make fun of Carrie!! :laugh:

I don't think Carrie needs an another interview ever. She needs an intervention is more like it.
  • melissaag1984
    Options
    In defense of the Miss America Organization...Prejean was a Miss USA girl...I know most people don't care, but there is a HUGE difference in quality of person between the two organizations. But I agree with the underlying point...Prejean isa complete hypocrite saying how she is holier than thou when she has done all of this stuff. Her response on "The View" yesterday was basically "Everyone does it"...Ummm I didn't and I don't know a single person who has made a sex video or taken topless photographs. She is an attention wh-re and loving every minute of this.
  • CasperO
    CasperO Posts: 2,913 Member
    Options
    You know people who've done both,,, and then some. You just don't know they've done it... :bigsmile:

There's a reason 1/2 of potential politicians don't survive the vetting process. Lotsa closets,,, lotsa skeletons.
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Someone please go up and say this to her:

"Carrie, you are being inappropriate."

I'm sure that Larry King today is still shocked over what happened last night. Here is a respected journalist who has done interviews for decades with world leaders, major artists from every industry, business leaders, you name it, he's interviewed them, and here is this dumb ..... ( as Perez) calls her insulting Larry, unmiking herself, refusing to answer callers, and try to spin the interview every way she can. The number of times she called him by name with that condencending, insulting tone. Makes my stomach turn and make me laugh at her at the same time. It's a weird reaction!! :angry: :laugh:
  • neenaleigh
    neenaleigh Posts: 584 Member
    Options
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x45zkZCGY5Q

Anderson Cooper and Erica Hill were on the air immediately after Larry King Live.

Here is a clip of their reaction to Larry King's "interview" with Carrie Prejean.

Priceless!!

I would have loved to work at CNN for two days, last night and today to hear all the journalists, anchors make fun of Carrie!! :laugh:

I don't think Carrie needs an another interview ever. She needs an intervention is more like it.

they removed it!!!!!!!!!!!
  • strongandfit
    Options
    Here, try this one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J44cT0Dkb1E

quick, before they remove this one too!!!
  • mavsfan2009
    mavsfan2009 Posts: 261 Member
    Options
    That whole bit just made Carrie look dumber than she already does. Larry King was asking a legitimate question that she just didn't want to answer. He wasn't asking the specifics of the settlement, he simply wanted to know what made her decide to settle. Maybe it was the sex tapes they found of her? She just doesn't want to address the issues and admit that she has made horrible, HORRIBLE mistakes. Also, do you think her refusal to continue with the interview had to do with the fact that a gay caller was on the line? This girl needs to grow up.
  • MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    MacMadame, I love the quote you have about success, who said that?
    The place I got it from said "Author Unknown"
  • strongandfit
    Options
    http://edition.cnn.com/2009/SHOWBIZ/TV/11/12/trump.prejean.larry.king/

She should star in a remake of the movie "Sex, Lies, and Videotape." lol.

Above link : Trump saw her on Larry King last night and commented.

Also, Keith Lewis, executive director of Miss California USA pagent gave comments in regard to last night's interview with extremely candid :mad: words about her.

Here is a list of all Larry King has accomplished in his remarkable 50 yrs in journalism before being called "inappropriate" by Carrie Prejean.

http://www.cnn.com/CNN/anchors_reporters/king.larry.html

Just incredible!! I respect him so much. A true professional. I watch him almost every night.

And what has Carrie Prejean ever accomplished and awarded? A crown. A crown that she can't even keep and got fired from. Well, they did pay for somethings and let her keep them!! lol

I bet ya that Larry's suspenders are still shaking in total shock and disbelief.