I Eat Raw Eggs

Options
2»

Replies

• tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    OMG, this made me gag so bad. I can't do slimy.
  • tmauck4472
    tmauck4472 Posts: 1,785 Member
    Options
    But I want my Beef Steaks mooing at me. Rare and tasty as hell. Ain't nothing better:happy:
  • nikinyx6
    nikinyx6 Posts: 772 Member
    Options
    Raw egg, can't do it. Even if they're undercooked I gag. Red meat, especially venison or moose, I want bloody :)
  • kealambert
    kealambert Posts: 961 Member
    Options
    I like my eggs over easy, really runny yolk, but i don't like when the egg whites are undercooked. a nice rare steak is delicious, never had tartare before though. not really sure what that is, in fact.
  • InvidiaXII
    InvidiaXII Posts: 315 Member
    Options
    Ooh I love ultra rare steak and sushi too! This thread is making me hungry, lol.
  • ILoveTheBrowns
    ILoveTheBrowns Posts: 661 Member
    Options
    when i saw the title of this thread i immediately thought of brick tamlin from anchorman.......i eat raw eggs......lamp.....toaster
  • FITnFIRM4LIFE
    FITnFIRM4LIFE Posts: 818 Member
    Options
    OMG, this made me gag so bad. I can't do slimy.

yup.....
  • MorganLeighRN
    MorganLeighRN Posts: 411 Member
    Options
    I've put a raw egg in a smoothies before but never on it's own. I have tried raw oysters and they weren't that bad, once you get over the lugie sensation. If you like eating raw eggs, go for it!
  • LemonsAndCoffee
    LemonsAndCoffee Posts: 313 Member
    Options
    So I just have to reply on here because I am completely opposite of everyone here. I can't do raw food (with the exception of fruit, veggies, things like that). NO raw eggs, my eggs can't even appear to have any moisture left in them. When/if I eat steak, it has to resemble a hockey puck ... I'm talking brown all the way through - any hint of pink and I can't eat it. Same with burgers. My husband cringes when I cook because I will leave any type of meat, poultry, fish on the heat waaay too long so it's overcooked and dry. He eats his steaks medium, medium-rare but I just can't do it! :sick: