78 lbs in 13 months! Pics :)

Options
MsMarlaMae
MsMarlaMae Posts: 144 Member
I am not a big forum poster, but I do read them all the time. Over the past year I've spent a good portion of my time right here in success stories, making sure that I saw what could happen if I just kept it up. I'm not quite at goal, but I am excited to show off my success and perhaps help others a little bit too.

I've always been big, my entire life. I was confident, sexy and proud of my size and 'pulling it off'. July last year I realized I wasn't just big, I was the fat girl. I wasn't fooling anyone, and I was eating all my insecurities. I was mortified and decided right then no more excuses. I started by just counting calories, I don't always eat clean, I don't always make it under cal for the day, I don't always exercise (and I never log it) and I still love my booze.

Starting stats:
Height: 5'8"
Weight: 260
Pants: 24W
Shirts: 18W
Bra: 40C
Shoes: 8

4 before pictures

2005:

4ad6be27.jpg

2009:

738d828f.jpg

2011:

4e334335.jpg

ae602a4d.jpg

As of today, my stats:

Height: 5'8"
Weight: 182
Pants:16
Shirt: M-L
Bra: 36B
Shoes: 7 - 7.5

2c9d9bdb.jpg
4c2830e3.jpg
512a2d49.jpg

If I can do this, anyone can do it! I really want to see 165, and need to update my ticker as my original goal was 175 :)

Marla

ps: Hope these pics work! :ohwell:

9805421.png
Created by MyFitnessPal.com - Free Calorie Counter

Replies

Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!