his ruggedness :)
  • moya_rargh
    moya_rargh Posts: 1,473 Member
    Options
    Intellectual looking.
  • SaintGiff
    SaintGiff Posts: 3,679 Member
    Options
    According to an ex of mine, men with big ears are awesome for steering purposes. She would have totally been into him.
  • moya_rargh
    Options
    According to an ex of mine, men with big ears are awesome for steering purposes. She would have totally been into him.

The past couple of days, I've noticed you following me round making s****y comments for your own amusement. What's the problem?
  • walleyclan1
    walleyclan1 Posts: 2,784 Member
    Options
    That back!
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Sexy tan, legs and arms!
  • missyj1115
    missyj1115 Posts: 1,220 Member
    Options
    Outfit
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    Smile
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Perfect complexion
  • SaintGiff
    Options

The past couple of days, I've noticed you following me round making s****y comments for your own amusement. What's the problem?

You suck at noticing things. Or you are really narcissistic. You choose.

@Caterpillar: Choice in eyewear.
  • moya_rargh
    Options

You suck at noticing things. Or you are really narcissistic. You choose.

@Caterpillar: Choice in eyewear.

Or you like following other men around, deliberately looking for faults to troll them with. Bully? We'll let the forum decide.
  • CherokeeBabe
    CherokeeBabe Posts: 1,704 Member
    Options
    Dat muscle definition.
  • Caterpillar_17
    Caterpillar_17 Posts: 1,500 Member
    Options
    Her beautiful and unique combination of red hair and blue eyes... It's only found in around two percent of the population, so it's rare and amazing! :)
  • moya_rargh
    Options
    Dat muscle definition.

Everything!
  • SaintGiff
    Options

Or you like following other men around, deliberately looking for faults to troll them with. Bully? We'll let the forum decide.

Edited for a better response: I am very sorry if I hurt your feelings. No one should feel bullied. It makes me sad that you felt bullied. Really, it does. However, if you look at my posts you will see that I have replied to you in these forums exactly twice. I'm not sure how you conflate that to "following you around", but if you need to believe that then okie dokie. Likewise, if you notice, the tone of most posts in this section is sarcastic. It's supposed to be fun. The reason I replied to you at all in this thread is because you had actually killed the thread. It had laid dormant after your post for quite a long time. I wanted to bring the thread back to life. I did so by making a joke because, honestly, I find nothing about you sexy. I'm not going to apologize for that. So, while I do apologize for making you feel bad, I would strongly advise maybe growing a thicker skin if you're going to post in this section.
  • Groovyca2022
    Groovyca2022 Posts: 21,378 Member
    Options
    He's caring....sweet.
  • Wolverine_Boy
    Options
    Her smile.
  • burning2much
    burning2much Posts: 4,846 Member
    Options
    Shoulders for lack of hair
  • LynseyZombie