what did you eat for lunch today?

Options
2»

Replies

• MacMadame
    MacMadame Posts: 1,893 Member
    Options
    I went to Chevys and had their latest steak fajita thingie. I ate about 1/3 of the steak, most of the corn relish, most of the veggies and left the rest.
  • squoozyq
    squoozyq Posts: 305
    Options
    3 egg white omelette with one slice of cheese, non fat latte from Starbuck's and strawberries and cantaloupe and banana.
  • Nikki143
    Nikki143 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    bEcause I had such a big breakfats, for lunch I had 5 honey wheat pretzels ((55 cal)) and a 100 cal bag of popcorn...
  • la4et
    la4et Posts: 134 Member
    Options
    A small salad with beets and french dressing and cheese spread from Zehnders in Frankenmuth with 4 little toasts from there as well- not the best but delicious.
  • vhardwick
    Options
    3 clementine's and 20 pepperidge farm crackers... about 20 minutes ago.
  • monteig
    monteig Posts: 65 Member
    Options
    Weight Watchers Fettuccini Alfredo w/Broccoli and 5 Ritz Crackers.

It's is a rainy miserable day here and there was a line to get your food in the microwave in my office today!
  • weaverc
    weaverc Posts: 158
    Options
    a small portion of cranberry chicken left over from last night's dinner, the smallest banana I have ever seen, and a bottle of water. I also had a teaspoon of mashed potatoes....couldn't resist.
  • amboardman
    amboardman Posts: 144 Member
    Options
    Cooked Cabbage with chicken breast (sauteed in FF italian dressing). Got the recipe from this site yesterday and cooked it last night. It is yummy! :tongue:
  • lindsay0311
    lindsay0311 Posts: 24 Member
    Options
    I had an extra lean ground beef pattie with 2 cups steamed brocoli and a cup of strawberries. Washed it down with an unsweetened iced passion tea from starbucks...It was delicious.
  • SaritaChiquita
    SaritaChiquita Posts: 25 Member
    Options
    Sandwich made from:
    2 Slices of Franz 45 calorie whole wheat bread
    Spicy brown mustard
    75 g roasted turkey breast
    1 slice Kraft 2% sharp cheddar

2 cups of broccoli and a hard boiled egg.

179108.png