Tummy 'crease' NSV!

Options
TrailRunner61
TrailRunner61 Posts: 2,505 Member
Anyone who has one, knows what I'm talking about. It's that awful 'foldover' of fat and/or skin on your stomach. Mine probably hung over at least 4 inches at my highest weight. Ugh. I never thought that mine would go away and I just want you all to know that there is hope of getting rid of it naturally! Mine has tightened up with weight loss and cardio and the crease is just a 'dent' now. I can tell that if I get to working on these abs some more that it will even out some more and possibly even disappear.:drinker: I am 51 years old, never thought this could happen and I am THRILLED!

Replies

• BABetter1
    BABetter1 Posts: 618 Member
    Options
    Great NSV! I was just looking at my "apron", as I like to call it, this morning and wondering if it will ever go away. You have given me hope! Thanks, and keep up the good work.
  • Brandification
    Brandification Posts: 109 Member
    Options
    That's an AWESOME nsv and great to hear that it can be done naturally! Congrats on your victory! Excited to be there some day!
  • WilliamsPeggy
    WilliamsPeggy Posts: 440 Member
    Options
    awesome. congrats.
  • christie5683
    Options
    WONDERFUL. HAPPY FOR YOU!
  • rcalvert1
    rcalvert1 Posts: 117 Member
    Options
    That is awesome. Thanks for letting us know your age, just means the is 'hope' for this 39 yro ... Great Job!
  • michiganmama33
    Options
    That is very encouraging....thank you for sharing :smile:
  • hazymary
    hazymary Posts: 190 Member
    Options
    I love hearing that us Ol' gals have what it takes to reach our goals !! I still have a pooch....but with hard work I've got my fingers crossed that eventually it will disapear. CONGRATS !!! Doing the happy chair dance for ya !!
  • mirandamayhem
    Options
    hurrah!
  • needles85365
    needles85365 Posts: 491 Member
    Options
    I actually have my lap back again. My apron is still here but is gradually going away, not sure I will get rid of it totally but I'm trying
  • veerichie
    veerichie Posts: 214 Member
    Options
    That is great! Those are the best kind of NSVs!
  • Denjo060
    Denjo060 Posts: 1,008
    Options
    Yayyyy!!! that is awesome Im so happy for you You have done a wonderful Job!!
  • BLady44
    BLady44 Posts: 50 Member
    Options
    Congratulations!! That is awesome and inspirational :)
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!