How to burn more calories when you run?

Options
2»

Replies

• Hellbent_Heidi
    Hellbent_Heidi Posts: 3,669 Member
    Options
    If you carry a shakeweight and run while wearing a thong, you'll burn THREE TIMES more calories!
  • WestCoastPhoenix
    WestCoastPhoenix Posts: 802 Member
    Options
    Gotta love the serious replies, bless their hearts. :flowerforyou:
  • SofaKingRad
    SofaKingRad Posts: 1,592 Member
    Options
    I prefer smoking a cigarette before and during. Gets your heart rate up and burns more caloriez!
  • AlsDonkBoxSquat
    AlsDonkBoxSquat Posts: 6,128 Member
    Options
    A thong made out of bacon will make you run fastest.

Only if there is a pack of mfp'ers . . . I mean wolves (no I really do mean mfp'ers) chasing them . . . like "zombies run" only "bacons run"
  • KittieLea
    KittieLea Posts: 1,156 Member
    Options
    Me too!
  • karawRN
    karawRN Posts: 311
    Options
    i dont wear underwear when i run ;)

i burn more with incline walk/run
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options
    If someone holds on to the thong, you may end up owing calories. Like when you put a car in reverse to take miles off the clock.
  • KittieLea
    Options
    If someone holds on to the thong, you may end up owing calories. Like when you put a car in reverse to take miles off the clock.
    Oh, so is this kind of like negative calories? Like sometimes, if I eat over my calories, I eat a head of lettuce or something that has negative calories to even everything out.
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    Oh, so is this kind of like negative calories? Like sometimes, if I eat over my calories, I eat a head of lettuce or something that has negative calories to even everything out.
    If you sprinkle Sensa on the head of lettuce, you can undo the calories from the day before....that's what I heard!! :laugh:
  • KittieLea
    Options
    If you sprinkle Sensa on the head of lettuce, you can undo the calories from the day before....that's what I heard!! :laugh:
    Did you read about that in a blog on the internet? It's only true if that's where you got your info.
  • ruurik
    ruurik Posts: 143 Member
    Options

Exactly.

One time, a friend of mine was out running and she badly sprained her thong. She put a bag of frozen peas on it. Later she accidentally ate the peas. In calorie terms that's a free pass and the peas are tax deductable.
  • KittieLea
    Options
    I prefer smoking a cigarette before and during. Gets your heart rate up and burns more caloriez!
    I bet it does! The nicotine speeds up your heart rate anyway, so pair that with cardio and that's a double burn!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    I bet it does! The nicotine speeds up your heart rate anyway, so pair that with cardio and that's a double burn!
    Plus, smoking stunts your growth, so it stops you from gaining weight...true story!
  • Hellbent_Heidi
    Options
    One time, a friend of mine was out running and she badly sprained her thong. She put a bag of frozen peas on it. Later she accidentally ate the peas. In calorie terms that's a free pass and the peas are tax deductable.
    Do frozen peas weigh more than fat?
  • sweetsungirl
    Options
    /haughty snort of derision...oh, wait....lmao>???
  • quellybelly
    quellybelly Posts: 827 Member
    Options

haha yeah I feel a little silly now for actually wondering if it was true :$ although in my defense I was pretty convinced it wasn't and just wanted to hear the rationale for such a preposterous claim!