My Favorite Jeans

JustJessie
JustJessie Posts: 162 Member
edited September 20 in Success Stories
I fit into my favorite Express jeans that I haven't fit in for three years! They are a size 12!
Goodbye size 16!
Goodbye size 14!

Replies

• Luludog1
    Luludog1 Posts: 119
    You must feel great! congrats.:drinker:
  • savvystephy
    savvystephy Posts: 4,151 Member
    Woohoo! I did the same thing yesterday! :laugh: I donated all my 16's to Good Will. Once I drop down, my 14's will go too - as they are great now to wear to the barn / do dirty jobs in. :tongue:

Congrats!
  • njjswim
    njjswim Posts: 178 Member
    Cool I need to get back in my size 10's and 8's but now in a 12 is all. Working on behaving but my company inlaws and family is blowing my diet I need to stick with the plan I had
  • That is awsome! Keep up the good work.
  • itsmenatalie
    itsmenatalie Posts: 190 Member
    Congrats! That's the best feeling!
  • Advengirl
    Advengirl Posts: 88 Member
    Woooooo! That's AWESOME!
    Oh man...I can't wait until I can do the same.

And here I was having a 'eh' kinda day and getting frustrated with my slow progress (it's a healthy level of progress...sometimes I wanna say 'screw healthy! Lemme drop 10lbs THIS WEEK!!!)...

You've just inspired me to keep going! :D
  • Wow awesome,I love the feeling you get when you see your jeans becoming looser! :D
  • MissVitaVonCherry
    MissVitaVonCherry Posts: 709 Member
    :bigsmile: :flowerforyou: Congrats taht is wonderful! I can't wait to have my 12s back! YAY! that will be a good feeling
  • JustJessie
    Thanks everyone :happy: They were a little tight but fit all day long at work just fine. Now its time to keep moving on! My B-Day is just three weeks away. Hopefully I can get these jeans fitting a little looser by then!
  • JustJessie
    I'm loving MFP. I'm raving about it to all my friends. Everyone on here has really been the reason for me to stay motivated. I love seeing so many people that have accomplished so much! My thinking of "going on a diet" has totally changed to "wanting a healthy lifestyle" because of reading all the success stories on here. :flowerforyou: Thank you!
  • PatB52
    PatB52 Posts: 65
    Congratulations!

I have three pairs of good jeans I'm waiting to get into. Unfortunately, I don't have any that are one size less than I'm currently wearing (which are getting way too big.) I have two that are two sizes smaller and one that is three sizes smaller. I can get one of the pairs on, zipped and snapped but they are not comfortable to wear. Just a few more pounds!
  • Stephanie08
    Stephanie08 Posts: 1,023 Member
    Congrats! Don't you just love good fitting jeans? They feel better than PJs!
  • Congrats! :flowerforyou:
This discussion has been closed.
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!