Have you tried GLP1 medications and found it didn't work for you? We'd like to hear about your experiences, what you tried, why it didn't work and how you're doing now. Click here to tell us your story

NSV goal in sight....

apilant
apilant Posts: 87 Member
So in a moment of sheer impluse, I went to the Buckle to "try" on Miss Me jeans to see how far I was from my goal size. I was soooooo stoked when I tried on the 26's and (after some Olympic worthy moves), they actually buttoned. I was actually ok with walking out of the dressing room to show my friend. Now, i'm NOT the kind of girl that will walk around in thigh strangling jeans with my muffin top hanging over, but I bought them. I thought instead of thinking about the goal in my head, now I have a new tool to motivate me. I will try them on anytime I feel the urge to fall off the wagon until they fit me perfectly and I can wear them to show off my hard work! Guess who isn't taking a cheat day this weekend due to extreme motivation? :wink:

Replies

• llmcconnell
    llmcconnell Posts: 344 Member
    How exciting, you are so close to your goal, maybe this will be your extra push at the end to keep you going :)
    PS. I love you're avatar quote!
  • apilant
    Thank you so much! I really thought I may cry when I got them buttoned! When I saw that quote, I thought it was definitely fitting!! :tongue:
  • apilant
    @amberebeling should be tagged in this!
Do you Love MyFitnessPal? Have you crushed a goal or improved your life through better nutrition using MyFitnessPal?
Share your success and inspire others. Leave us a review on Apple Or Google Play stores!