I'm Back...again!

Options
Teeladog
Teeladog Posts: 157 Member
I have been off and on MFP for about a year and a half. I originally lost 40 lbs. on weight watchers a five years ago and then joined MFP a year and a half ago because I had gained 15 of it back over time. I did lose it quickly when I joined MFP but now it is back as I have slacked off over the last 9 months or so.

I work out all the time (I teach group fitness classes at a gym, trained for and ran a half marathon in Feb along with a few 10k's and am currently in training for a triathlon) but I have issues with food. I just simply eat too much. Not necessarily a ton of stuff that is bad for me really - I don't drink soda and rarely eat junk food - I just tend to eat out of boredom or habit.

Anyway, yesterday's weigh in was my last straw and I am back on here to take off the weight. I need to lose 13 lbs. My problem is that I tend to be really good about logging my food for a short period of time. I see results because I am paying attention to what I eat and working out like I regularly do. But...then I rebel against tracking. I just want to be able to eat without having to worry about measuring and logging it all. That will generally be ok for a week or two but then I lose all perspective on my portion size and the amount of calories I am eating.

So, I am looking for a few more friends on here to help me get excited to log in to MFP. I love seeing how other people are doing and what they are doing to work out. Anyone willing to help? I promise to be a supportive friend in return!

Replies

• Allison22451
    Allison22451 Posts: 686 Member
    Options
    I dunno how excited I can getcha, but you're welcome to add me. :-)
  • ashfuse
    ashfuse Posts: 224 Member
    Options
    find the group eatmore2weighless!!! they've changed my life.